Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I feel so undesirable and I can notice the stares people give me, the shadows as I call them. They stare and jeer, whisper and buzz, laugh so mockingly and loudly. It is hard to hear and all of this surrounds me to the point I can't even go around irl without fearing something bad is going to happen. I have to be on the go no matter what. These shadows are so carbon copy, yet sometimes not. They all come and go, but they are still scary all the same. The only truly safe place is when I'm in my bed all snug and warm or when I'm home alone with the dog outside. It's so jarring to see people talking all around you while also not wanting anything much to do with you even though they say they do. They care about me, so say they, they just want me to function in society. A society that hurts and pushes those like me away says they care and want me to function in it? Pathetic, all of them. They only wanting a whipping person. That's what my use to them is. If I don't follow through? Then I'm a snide prick and a bitch. They can't have it both ways and I'm tired of playing their game. Either they follow on their words, or I'm not going back.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, FlyAwayHoney, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 1 other person