sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey everyone!

Obviously, I'm not planning on dying the worst way possible and no one obviously should but just theoretically, how do you guys think would be the worst way to ctb/die?
I hope this doesn't sound too fucked up and this is not a serious post or anything like that.

I got the idea a few days ago when I read a report about someone overdosing on Diphenhydramine, a substance which works as a deliriant in high doses.
Some of the reports were saying the experience which originally only lasts a few days max can feel like 5-10 years. It fascinates me how powerful the human mind can be.

I'm pretty sure this is the worst way to die. Here are 2 of my favorite reports that I've read and all reports sound like pure hell.

What do you guys think? Do you think there is possibly a worse way to die and what do you think about the reports?

Reactions: electrojellysoup
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
Probably not the worst, but bad enough: Amanita phalloides. The most toxic mushroom. I did some research to see if it would be a viable method, but it's just too much pain before death. You'll be stranded puking for days with abdominal pain, jaundice, cramps and diarrhoea. It takes 7-10 days to actually die from it. (liver failure). Asked if it was possible to extract the amatoxins. No replies :[

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld and Celerity
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I once thought, in a moment of despair, about throwing myself in a river full of piranhas, so that nothing is left from my body. Turns out I don't even live close to such places.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Not sure what the point is about ruminating on something that rational people will avoid. Regardless, I'd say any method that prolongs suffering and adds to it by having the person physically compromised for weeks or life. Failed jumping, failed shotgun, failed over the counter in the case it leads to eventual death due to kidney failure.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me, in general the worst ways to ctb are those that are slow and painful. Those reports sound terrifying.

• Hugs
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Getting bit by an animal with rabies, and then dying slowly of rabies.

• Hugs