Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I think the worst part of being alone isn't having nobody to vent to or to chat with during lunch breaks. I think it's the moment when you get good news.

(Like that you got the job you wanted, or you were accepted into that university, or that a new episode of your favorite series just came out, or that something you were worried about has just been resolved or whatever.)

And you start scrolling through your contacts. Most of them are businesses or people you know from work. None of them care about you on a personal level.

You have good news but nobody to share it with.

Suddenly it feels like you'd never gotten that good news in the first place.

You can't even share your successes with anyone. You might as well just not exist at all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, EternalShore, plan c and 2 others
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
This is soooo painfully true. I'm sorry you know the feeling.

Reactions: plan c and Anonymoususer1234
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
aw i understand this so much. when my partner initially died i felt like this a lot. normally i was so used to spending hours with him talking every day. and then he just wasn't there anymore :(
i don't know if it'll mean anything, but if you want anyone to talk to i'm here. you can always tell me anything, good news, bad news, or even just what you ate that day, maybe just to feel less alone.
if you don't want to i completely get it, we're here for you though <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, BlazingBob and plan c
S

seekinghelp321

Nov 17, 2023
Even I am suffering from intense loneliness… and I know that it's not always about having someone everytime with whom you can share things with but also someone who is just there. Like nobody really cares or loves you. And people be like they love us so much but no we don't really feel or sense it and it has become a pretentious thing to just exist. I wish to Ctb I really hate it here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, tiger b and hi-okbye
A

abl2023

Oct 15, 2023
I'm also suffering from intense loneliness. Never had any friends that I truly connected with up until a couple years ago. Met my best friend/ 1st bf. Then earlier this year he ctb. I'm back where I was before I met him. Just ready to leave this world behind.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry :( The only things I really care about are social goals, so they're pretty easy to share with people! xD but they never happen anyways~ I couldn't care less about getting an A, jobs, or anything like that~ Sooooo... makes it even worse for me ig! :( I could be broke and homeless, but if I had kids, I'd be happy~

Anyways, you can try and make online friends to solve problems like that tho~ People online will generally either be better at faking it or actually be generally better and nicer! :) You just need to find a group to talk to about stuff! ^_^ So you can make friends and dm people here or elsewhere! :) Personally, I found some really nice people on Twitter and talk to them quite a bit! hehe~ And even have 2 people here on Discord! :) Just and find a website community with similar interests! :D If I can find similar enough (my interests are very niche), then you can too! :3

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
We're always here to happily be the recipient or any news in your life, friend. Good or bad.

Reactions: BlazingBob
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I personally would love to be alone and well off enough that I never have to depend on anyone for anything 🙂 I could find things to do to occupy myself. It could get lonely but I'd then be able to afford pets too, or participate in some kind of social activity club. Being alone sucks when u don't have much choices or options in how to make it a lot easier and still enjoyable.