Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
so it was my first time smoking up without my friends or anything. they typically lit it all that good stuff. didnt i f up and get a butane high from basically inhaling the flame XD. i curled up on the bathroom floor thinking my brain was leaking out of my ears XD. ok so not fun at the time but now i cant stop laughing at it.

what was your worse high?

edit: yeah please guys keep it to "funny in the future things" i understand you went through a hard time and im really sorry for you but im trying to keep it a funny topic plus that kind of stuff is a really bad trigger for me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, purplesmoothie, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I used to occasionally smoke weed. One time I shared 1 spliff wiv my brother we didn't even finish it. When I started to feel really bad, the floor started to in a way I can only describe as a constant jerking motion. it got worse and worse to the point i had to lean up against a wall. I thought i was going to fall down. I just kept saying I'm going to fall, don't let me fall. I managed to crawl onto the bed. And the whole night I was just wide awake, with the floor doing a horrible jarring jerking movement. Needless to say I chucked the rest in the bin. Awful.
Oh and there was the time I could hear a radio in my ear all staticy that was freaky.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I used to occasionally smoke weed. One time I shared 1 spliff wiv my brother we didn't even finish it. When I started to feel really bad, the floor started to in a way I can only describe as a constant jerking motion. it got worse and worse to the point i had to lean up against a wall. I thought i was going to fall down. I just kept saying I'm going to fall, don't let me fall. I managed to crawl onto the bed. And the whole night I was just wide awake, with the floor doing a horrible jarring jerking movement. Needless to say I chucked the rest in the bin. Awful.
Oh and there was the time I could hear a radio in my ear all staticy that was freaky.
lol yeah, this one time i got so drunk my limbs were noodles. it made going to another room interesting lol

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Tabbyql and BlackPoppet
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
One time my housemate made edibles but I didn't know since I was working and came home exhausted. I saw these cookies and decided to eat two and then my friend got home and told me they were edibles. They hit me like a truck and I told him they were super strong so he shouldn't eat much, but he ate a bunch and threw up five minutes later for a good hour. Proper sent me the wrong way lol

My whole body was shaking and I had pins and needles throughout, sweating profusely and felt very cold. I was crying most of the time and wanted to call an ambulance even though it was all in my head. When I closed my eyes it felt like I was having an out of body experience. This lasted for about 2 hours until I threw up and went to bed for a good day and a half. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
One time I was given a line of coke by a mate... except it wasn't coke, it was ketamine... it was horrible! I started leaning to the side and it felt like I was glued that way. My mate was talking to me and all I could do is make this weird sound out of my mouth. I felt like I was going to melt into the floor. I had to force my body to stay upright. I was like " this isn't coke " ... I had no control of my body whatsoever... it was mental! Not a good feeling to be so out of control. I don't think it was done on purpose.. just a drug mix up. It's safe to say I don't like ketamine.
One time my housemate made edibles but I didn't know since I was working and came home exhausted. I saw these cookies and decided to eat two and then my friend got home and told me they were edibles. They hit me like a truck and I told him they were super strong so he shouldn't eat much, but he ate a bunch and threw up five minutes later for a good hour. Proper sent me the wrong way lol

My whole body was shaking and I had pins and needles throughout, sweating profusely and felt very cold. I was crying most of the time and wanted to call an ambulance even though it was all in my head. When I closed my eyes it felt like I was having an out of body experience. This lasted for about 2 hours until I threw up and went to bed for a good day and a half. :ahhha:
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Tabbyql, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Nutmeg and alcohol. 2nd worst was from a whole, small jar of coffee to make one mug - a definite speed high but I learned from bitter experience what a shart is.

• Wow
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Sinai Silence
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Stella Artois. AKA Old Wife Beater. Always made me feel aggressive. Real beer however, just made me happy, and cider made me very happy and then I fell over. :hihi:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
DPH, it will make you trip ballz in high doses. But since it's a deliriant you're going to see the stuff of your worst nightmares...

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BlackPoppet
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
I used to be a very frequent drug user, but I never really experienced any bad trips EXCEPT for this one very memorable time.

I did ketamine with my dealer + his friend + my friends one day a handful of years ago. After we were all done and all my friends went to bed, my dealer and his friend asked me to join them for a toke. Unbeknownst to me, we smoked what I believe was spice. I couldn't really see since it was 4 am in the bleachers of a baseball field. I was tweaking HARD so I was like hey guys, I'm gonna head back to friend's house. Catch y'all later. I did not think I'd survive the walk back. Everything was 2D, trippy as hell, and scary as hell. I was sure people could see me just stumbling everywhere looking confused as hell and would call the cops. I did not know where I was going and was lost so I was just freaking the hell out all across the board. I let my feet lead me, though, and when I eventually after what felt like 4 hours looked through the cracks between the fences in her housing complex and saw the cat tree in her living room, it was like the one and only time I thought God might exist. It felt like a miracle. I plopped down on the couch and cried forever from relief and also confusion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Tabbyql and Sinai Silence
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Last time I got stoned, I ate a THC pill a friend at work offered me. It didn't kick in for like 3hrs until after I got home from work, went to bed, then woke up freaking out because the whole Earth was stoned as hell and I fell out of my bed, hit my head on an end table, then curled up under the bed to hide from the dizziness. It didn't help much.

Bleh. Pot is a mean drug to me. I avoid it religiously.

• Hugs
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
When I smoked I smoked only with friends and infrequently so I didn't build up a tolerance to the stuff. When I tried to smoke on my own, I suffered paranoia and visual and auditory hallucinations. It was very intense and at one point shortly after, I swore it off.

Still, to this day, I occasionally (rarely) hear auditory hallucinations.