M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I had my blow out last night because of my successful appointment yesterday. Paying for it today, however I've popped a diazepam and two paracetamol which will hopefully help. And also have a bottle of cola.
thanks to everyone who replied to my comments, threads etc.

what has been your worst ever hangover?

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
When I woke up in someone's bed realizing I had lost my phone, keys, and my favorite hat.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Deleted member 1465
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
New years eve, no memory of the night apart from eating a whole jelly, woke up on the floor and then vomited in my bin for the rest of the day.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I hate hangovers so much haha, my worst ones usually end up with me spewing all day.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
In bed with alcohol poisoning for almost a week after an all day and all night drinking stag do.
Free Champagne at a work reception and puking blood the following morning, naked on the bathroom floor of the hotel where I woke up because the cleaner was banging the door against my head to get in the room.
Waking up in a random house in a random town not knowing where I was or how to get home. The less said about that one the better.
Waking up in a partially flooded cave watching my cigarettes floating away into the darkness.
Many times I've spent the next day shaking and committing and just accepted it as part for the course, when really it was acute alcohol poisoning.
Now I can barely look a glass of wine in the face.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Oyoy and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
In bed with alcohol poisoning for almost a week after an all day and all night drinking stag do.
Free Champagne at a work reception and puking blood the following morning, naked on the bathroom floor of the hotel where I woke up because the cleaner was banging the door against my head to get in the room.
Waking up in a random house in a random town not knowing where I was or how to get home. The less said about that one the better.
Waking up in a partially flooded cave watching my cigarettes floating away into the darkness.
Many times I've spent the next day shaking and committing and just accepted it as part for the course, when really it was acute alcohol poisoning.
Now I can barely look a glass of wine in the face.

I've woken up in a random place before.
"The less said about that one the better" Lol sorry I shouldn't laugh but that made me giggle. I know that feeling all too well

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've woken up in a random place before.
"The less said about that one the better" Lol sorry I shouldn't laugh but that made me giggle. I know that feeling all too well
I tend to be very open on here, that's the spirit of the place, but there are some things I won't share and that is one of them :happy:
Some of the stuff I've done drunk it's amazing I'm still alive.
Hahaha I just remembered, sitting in a seminar with one of my uni professors. The seminars were shit and no one talked, so I got pissed before it and took a pint in with me. I was very vocal and eloquent and it got people talking. Afterwards he took me to one side and said "you're drunk" in disgust. "I may be drunk," I replied "but tomorrow I'll be sober whilst you'll still be boring and stupid." :O
"That was very entertaining and got people talking," he said "If you ever do it again, you're out!"

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I tend to be very open on here, that's the spirit of the place, but there are some things I won't share and that is one of them :happy:
Some of the stuff I've done drunk it's amazing I'm still alive.
Hahaha I just remembered, sitting in a seminar with one of my uni professors. The seminars were shit and no one talked, so I got pissed before it and took a pint in with me. I was very vocal and eloquent and it got people talking. Afterwards he took me to one side and said "you're drunk" in disgust. "I may be drunk," I replied "but tomorrow I'll be sober whilst you'll still be boring and stupid." :O
"That was very entertaining and got people talking," he said "If you ever do it again, you're out!"

that is hilarious if I had done that at uni I would have been hung drawn and quartered lol.
I've also ended up in some situations which I am surprised I am still alive. I got abducted when I was steaming on holiday by an old Albanian man lol. Eventually he brought me back to the resort because I kept screaming at him

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
whisky poisoning.. yellow green shit coming out my mouth when i thought i had nothing left in my stomach.. the pain.. the agony ..
don't remember much but cannot forget the pain.. helloop..
thank god for friends back then.. hats off to everyone that picked me up time and time again..
i spare them nowadays..

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
whisky poisoning.. yellow green shit coming out my mouth when i thought i had nothing left in my stomach.. the pain.. the agony ..
don't remember much but cannot forget the pain.. helloop..
thank god for friends back then.. hats off to everyone that picked me up time and time again..
i spare them nowadays..

:pfff: :pfff: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: K-O
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I had a really bad hangover yesterday. I can honestly say, it has put me off heavy drinking. I feel like I have enough depression and suicidal thoughts to deal with. I don't need the baggage even more depression and sickness with a hangover from hell. I also went on a chat room and started arguing with people about stupid stuff like politics and other mad shit lol.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Probably the first time I ever drank, alone, in my room, I knew better than to experiment among others where I could be compromised.
Mostly vodka, and because it tasted so vile, I downed too much too fast, just to get it over with. (I detest the taste of alcohol and have barely drank enough times in my life, I don't even need both hands to count them on.)
I remember being oddly aware, as if I were a higher being watching my behavior and lack of coordination from a distance outside myself. However soon I grew tired, I think I fell asleep for a little while, then I woke up to take a shower and promptly projectile vomited into the tub..well after that was over I passed out, then I woke up the next day as I had to get up to go somewhere, and that was the very first and very worst hangover I think I've ever had. Felt like death.
When I woke up in someone's bed realizing I had lost my phone, keys, and my favorite hat.
Somebody liked your style
I had a really bad hangover yesterday. I can honestly say, it has put me off heavy drinking. I feel like I have enough depression and suicidal thoughts to deal with. I don't need the baggage even more depression and sickness with a hangover from hell. I also went on a chat room and started arguing with people about stupid stuff like politics and other mad shit lol.
Yea..alcohol tends to cause me to have another layer of suicidality the next day, makes it hardly worth it, I have enough reason to kill myself, I don't need any more, especially ones stemming from practically nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Magic
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
one of my worst hangovers was probably around may 2020, during my first addiction, I drank a lot of brandy overnight. When I woke up, I immediately felt my head hurting so much, as if I bashed my head on the wall 1000 times. It was that fucking bad. This was a key factor of me giving up on alcohol. The thing that put an end to my first addiction was an awful health problem one month after this hangover.