futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
I have this weird feeling about how I'll look after death. At first I thought about it being graphic or messy or I'd look uglier but now part of me wants to look decent after death for some reason. Like I owe it to someone. Perhaps it's also because a messy death is pretty unfair to deal with– I don't want to make more work for anyone

Reactions: lawlietsph, Tac0Johnz, zenirsar and 3 others
sickoceanbunny

sickoceanbunny

Sep 18, 2024
honestly this is something I can't relate to, i don't care how I'll look after I die because I won't be around

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, HereTomorrow, justpathetic and 1 other person
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I can relate! It's partly why I don't want to ctb with firearm (the main part is that I can't legally obtain one due to my background, lol). I don't want my family and partner to see me like that. But what does it really matter, they'll be upset either way

Reactions: CantDoIt and sickoceanbunny
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
It bothers me too. I imagine finding a body could be pretty traumatic and if I could choose I'd just disappear. Just evaporate

• Hugs
Reactions: BRAINWORMS and sickoceanbunny
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I don't want to die in a graphic way because it'll upset my family to see my dead body like that, but for how I look in an aesthetic's way, I don't really care.

Reactions: ilk and sickoceanbunny
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I also worry about how I'll look when I'm deceased. Picturing myself as a corpse makes me feel nauseous.

Reactions: Fall_Apart
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
Excuse the brutal nature of this statement, but I'm going with the shotgun so I suppose I'll look pretty bad. I am not worried. However, I have not made up my mind about how I feel about the people who inevitably have to handle my body. A part of me does not feel like that is fair. But then again, if there was a legal, non-messy way to ctb, no one would have to resort to messy methods.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sickoceanbunny
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Same, I have body dysmorphia and I'm planning on losing weight before I ctb and maybe put on some makeup or something

Reactions: sickoceanbunny
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Not really, I will be dead so I won't care. I wouldn't want my partner to find my body though, I don't want to inflict that upon them. SN makes your body blueish.

minamin

minamin

Jun 3, 2021
I weirdly don't care about how my face or body looks, but I'm super self conscious about the whole "when you die your bladder/bowels release" thing. Like come on I'm already self conscious enough but when they find me I'm gonna have piss pants😭😭😭😭😭bruh. I have actively tried to think about how to circumvent this, like use the bathroom right before the attempt??! Lol

futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
I weirdly don't care about how my face or body looks, but I'm super self conscious about the whole "when you die your bladder/bowels release" thing. Like come on I'm already self conscious enough but when they find me I'm gonna have piss pants😭😭😭😭😭bruh. I have actively tried to think about how to circumvent this, like use the bathroom right before the attempt??! Lol
This exactly like theyre gonna have to see all that and potential decomp mold.

disjectamembra

disjectamembra

the universe is going to catch you
Oct 1, 2024
i can relate to this. i opted out of my initial cbt method bcus i knew that whoever would find me would be traumatised and i would ruin their life.

lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I don't care, not even a little bit. I'll be gone, I hated my body anyway, it deserves to be in bad shape

Reactions: zenirsar
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Speaking as an undertaker I shouldn't worry we seen it all.. However if your worried about a family member finding you then ide say its got to be a shot gun one of the worst