• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Killia

Killia

キリア
Sep 20, 2020
Hello there, been lurking this forum for quite a while now but finally made the step into making an account.

TLDR: have been suicidal since 2012 and numerous plans to CTB have never come to full fruition for various reasons. Family-wise, I know they'd likely get over my loss eventually, and I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about my pet (cat) as he is taken care of by my old man now, but admittedly, I now have something holding me back a little - my best friend.

I met my friend in 2017 and they've been a staple in my life ever since, and I would hate to see them sad if I left, especially since, unlike my family members, they tend to be a much more tender sort when it comes to loss, from the experience I've seen firsthand of the passing of a relative very close to them. Does anyone have any advice in how I can soften the blow of sorts in regards to leaving someone behind?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mr2005
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Personally, the people closest to me all know that I have thought about it and even attempted. This means it won't be a surprise to them. I've also put a lot of thought into notes I've left for them to help ease the pain of loss.

Other than that, there's not much that can be done. Ultimately, we have no control over how others deal with our passing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, infinitelove and Killia
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
All I can think of is writing a note telling them how valuable and loved they are, and that it's not their fault and there is nothing they could do do prevent it. Suicide hurts those around us. It is an unavoidable fact.

Reactions: Mr2005, grimfukis and Killia
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
But it's not just close friends, family, it's neighbours, workmates even school or uni mates, my friends at uni were sever stated to know I was in MHU/assessment for a week giving that the last time I saw them I couldn't stop laughing over my lecturers lack of IT skills and we were drunk, little did they know that shortly I was fighting a psychosis breakdown.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It really is hard. If SS loses one member (me) expect it to gain another (her)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211