A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I have the feeling I'll never be able to CTB and be trapped here until I die of old age. My life is only going to get worse and worse. I can't live for decades to come. Need to take the plunge. I feel the same as I did 6 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, etherealspring, exitingtothevoid and 4 others
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
What if you never CTB? I guess the only way to know is to wait and find out.

happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Ιf you don't it's ok

Reactions: etherealspring and exitingtothevoid
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
then you've got to find a way to deal with life for the rest of it

you can live in darkness for ever, but that won't make your life go any faster

working on yourself bc you're not able to ctb is really the only thing you can do to make life bearable

Reactions: etherealspring, exitingtothevoid and Anon1337
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have the feeling I'll never be able to CTB and be trapped here until I die of old age. My life is only going to get worse and worse. I can't live for decades to come. Need to take the plunge. I feel the same as I did 6 years ago.
Yeah . I've been on this site for 5 years. 5 years passed like a blink of a eye since I first found this website in 2019. Things have only gotten worse . Back in 2019 nembutal and sn being sold online, hundreds of Sn sources .If I would have killed these monstrous cells they call a human body then I would have skipped 5 years of suffering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, rozeske, etherealspring and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also fear suffering in this existence for that long, it truly terrifies me how a human can exist for so long, I'm sorry you suffer in this cruel existence, best wishes.

Reactions: Anon1337, etherealspring, rioghbhardain and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I am starting to fear this as well. I received my SN and meto and my motivation to CTB has waned ever since. I am losing money by the day (stopped working due to lack of energy) and suffering with my eating disorder and somehow it's not enough to push me over the edge. I was so ready just a few months ago, enough that I made several attempts within a short span of time; I don't know where all that readiness went.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, rozeske, etherealspring and 1 other person
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I can relate. I'm not living anymore. I'm just existing. Things haven't gotten better. I could have spared myself a lot of suffering if I would've just CTB years ago.

Reactions: Anon1337 and Unknown21