M

mattf72

Nov 22, 2020
I'm living in my grandparents second house while they stay in Texas for the winter. The only family I have left is my brother and grandma and they rarely text me, and me not texting back probably wouldn't set off any alarms until it's been for literal weeks. I already feel guilty about dying in their house. I'm tempted to go in a tent in the woods behind their house,
I know the goal is NOT to be found with SN. But I worry about literally not being found for weeks. I don't know how to let others know I'm going without it interfering in my SN working

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zenpurrz, AprilsBlessings, LastFlowers and 9 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
FutureMe is all I can think of (delayed e-mail.) Best of luck.

Reactions: sadworld, Lostandlooking, GravityUtilizer and 4 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
You can do delayed email, or delayed text.

Reactions: sadworld, Lostandlooking and Ghost2211
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
I live alone, folks live 5 min away but I set boundaries years ago where they do not come to my flat, no one does it's my sanctuary from the world. The last 18months I've visitied and contacted them less to the point there is no communication bar the odd messages which I may or may not reply to.
So when my time comes I know I wont be found, potentially for weeks. I am thinking a delayed email to the police? I don't want to put anyone in the position on finding me but someones got to I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and Lostandlooking
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Delayed email to police department and to maybe a fire department or suicide hotline. They will for sure call 911 if you send an email stating if you get this it's delayed and I am dead. Remember though to delete if you don't go through w it bc if you send it anyway on accident expect to be sectioned asap.

Reactions: Meditation guide, milfnncookies and LittleBabyNothing
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My body will leak it's juices through the floorboards into the apartment below me :devil:

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Whole-Ad, spooky, deleted and 6 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
My body will leak it's juices through the floorboards into the apartment below me :devil:
I plan to cosy myself up in the bath tub with blankets and pillows when the time comes.

Reactions: LastFlowers and milfnncookies
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Delayed emails are the answer but seriously bro, when you're dead, none of this will matter at all.

Reactions: Meditation guide, cattalk610 and milfnncookies
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
GMail also has scheduled send.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog and GravityUtilizer
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i thought sn delays decomposition or something.... heard it somewhere

Reactions: Meditation guide
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Do it in a hotel or something like that. Doing it in your grandparents home is not cool.

L

LongNight

Nov 23, 2020
You could write an actual letter then mail it. That will take a couple days, at least. You don't have to be specific, in case you change your mind. You can just say something like you'd like them to do a welfare check at so & so address.

Reactions: LastFlowers
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Being found late / not being found is a good problem to have as compared to being found early and caught mid process... Wish I had that luxury

Reactions: Meditation guide and LastFlowers
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Not being found is a problem for me too - no one will notice until the neighbours smell my corpse. I don't want to ruin the value of my house with damage to carpets, floorboards, etc so will have to do it at the bottom of the garden.

Reactions: Meditation guide