• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
I'm planning to CTB but I'm very worried about my mother not being able to deal with it. What should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: IWantToSleep, FuneralCry, Hotsackage and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here but with my dad.
I wish I could tell you what to do but apart from being selfish and just go for it, nothing comes to my mind and it sucks. I don't think I'll be able to ctb as long as my dad is alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, nopointofliving, demuic and 3 others
Upvote 0
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I'm planning to CTB but I'm very worried about my mother not being able to deal with it. What should I do?
We all have the right to decide over our own lives.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Hotsackage, BottomlessPit and 1 other person
Upvote 0
imjusttired

imjusttired

Just a 21 year old living ‘the’ life
Nov 10, 2020
I'm very very scared about this too..

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Hotsackage and Pessimist
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would write a note personally, if the reasons why are explained, you convince her there is nothing that could have been done and you are in a better place it might give her some closure. I do believe that no one has an obligation to stay alive as we didn't ask to exist in the first place. I tell myself it won't be my problem despite that sounding selfish as I will be gone from this earth. There is nothing to fully prevent this, suicide is a pain cycle, to end our own it passes it on to somebody else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler and Pessimist
Upvote 0
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Same.., I only continue for her because she is the only one I have.
I am aware that I am going to destroy her with it and that is why I hate myself more, but I already accepted it at the time, I simply look not to think about it and have left everything explained in the letter for her. At least it reassures me to know that she will have the support of my sister.
I could only tell you to write your feelings in a letter and make him understand that it was not his fault

• Hugs
Reactions: hyacinths, Joarga, demuic and 3 others
Upvote 0
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
When I think about my mother's reaction to me CTB I can't help but imagine something like this scene

Yes it is messed up but I believe it to be quite an accurate depiction of what extreme grief is like.

It really sucks that humans are thrust into this world without much thought or care but cannot get out without leaving more suffering behind

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, demuic, Fehler and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I am starting to not care about how my mother might deal with my death. She has guilt-tripped me more than enough in life, and my suicide is a way to get away from her.

Upvote 0
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
When I think about my mother's reaction to me CTB I can't help but imagine something like this scene

Yes it is messed up but I believe it to be quite an accurate depiction of what extreme grief is like.

It really sucks that humans are thrust into this world without much thought or care but cannot get out without leaving more suffering behind

I know this is how my mom will feel. I'm the only one who can really be there for here.

It's a cruel joke knowing you can't die to escape your pain without hurting someone. If I had never existed in the first place this wouldn't be a problem. I can't just make myself not care.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Upvote 0