• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I plan to ctb by full suspension hanging. But I am worried about my mother and sister. I tried to talk them into a pact but they don't want it. What should I do now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: Bleh, NodusTollens and WornOutLife
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Same here. Didn't get that part. Maybe he's referring to telling them he will ctb?
I hope so because it sounds like he asked if they wanted to go with him. I can understand not being down for that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Bleh, NodusTollens and WornOutLife
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
May I ask what you mean by a pact?
I meant suicide pact. I don't want to leave them alone in this ruthless world. But I am myself absolutely clear that I want to ctb. Because our life is miserable.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I meant suicide pact. I don't want to leave them alone in this ruthless world. But I am myself absolutely clear that I want to ctb. Because our life is miserable.
I don't feel its fair to make that choice for them. Wanting to CTB for yourself is your choice. However that burden should not be put on others. Regardless of how you feel about life, they have the right to make the choice on their lives. Taking that choice away from them because you feel you know whats best isn't helpful. Do they know about your thoughts on CTB?

Reactions: sleepytourist, brainpain2, Bleh and 2 others
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I don't feel its fair to make that choice for them. Wanting to CTB for yourself is your choice. However that burden should not be put on others. Regardless of how you feel about life, they have the right to make the choice on their lives. Taking that choice away from them because you feel you know whats best isn't helpful. Do they know about your thoughts on CTB?
Yes they know. I am under a strict suicide watch. What's more, they threatened me that if I commit suicide, they will set fire to themselves. So I feel stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleh and NodusTollens
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Yes they know. I am under a strict suicide watch. What's more, they threatened me that if I commit suicide, they will set fire to themselves. So I feel stuck.
That does sound stressful. Do you have a therapist or someone else you can talk to about this? They seem very unstable.

Reactions: NodusTollens
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
That does sound stressful. Do you have a therapist or someone else you can talk to about this? They seem very unstable.
I visited both a psychiatrist and a psychologist. They told my parents to admit me to a hospital to keep me under suicide watch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: brainpain2
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
I visited a psychiatrist and a psychologist they told my parents admit me to a hospital to keep me under suicide watch.
Never mention suicide to loved ones or a professional. You will be locked up like a criminal.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Never mention suicide to loved ones or a professional. You will be locked up like a criminal.
Depends on the person. I told my psychiatrist really fucked up shit and she has yet to send me to a hospital

Reactions: brainpain2
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Depends on the person. I told my psychiatrist really fucked up shit and she has yet to send me to a hospital
That's awesome you have that rapport with your psychiatrist. As a rule you do not tell them s that shit but there are exceptions to every rule! I can tell my psychiatrist I have suicidal thoughts as well without being hauled off to the bin. I mentioned it to a different counsellor though (I didn't even say I had a plan or actions, just thought) and I was locked up for 3 days until they believed me that I would be a good girl when I got out

• Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful