CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not know why many homophobe world crazy real awful this obe many reasonn ctb. World full hate full war etc human say nothing all ok, say woman love woman make abuse harass. Pretend all horribl thing hapn world nothing inly focus hate homo lgbt any abnorm, this world awful anime world better yuri .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Alayna, chocolatebar, Venus13 and 7 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It is much better than it used to be in the u.s.- same sex couples are accepted generally by the majority of peopel in the u.s., though of course it is far from universal. In Saudi Arabia people are exxecuted for being openly gay, so it is still a big problem. And of course in the u.s. there was recently another mass shooting at a gay night club. It's really a mess still.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Not know why many homophobe world crazy real awful this obe many reasonn ctb. World full hate full war etc human say nothing all ok, say woman love woman make abuse harass. Pretend all horribl thing hapn world nothing inly focus hate homo lgbt any abnorm, this world awful anime world better yuri .
There is going to be a gay backlash. We are tired of our brothers and sisters being killed for no reason.🤢 Wonder how straight people would like someone shooting up their friends and family at a straight bar? How bout when a bunch of gay haters are in church? Would Jesus save them from hot lead? How bout things that go boom?👀 The only reason gay guys don't go on a violent murderous rampage is not fear, but because every gay person has straight Parents, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, and Grandparents........😢 So it's kind of hard for us to hate straights as they hate us. Would I want my brother to get killed when he is out looking for a woman? Hell no! So there it is. I don't want anyone killing my straight family members, but I also don't want my gay bros and sisters killed either. Today we have congress people openly advocation violence against us, and it's supposed to be ok. 😒When they think of gay dudes they think of swishy drag queen types. That is their mirage. In truth there are gay military people, rednecks, bikers,.....but those of us that are crypto gays are unnoticed as we don't fit their narrative. We are the kind of fags that should scare them, not those guys acting like little girls. those are not the gay dudes to fear. Sorry for the rant, I'm so damn angry I can barely keep it together. If I revealed my profession to you, I am certain you would be shocked, as in my profession violence is as common as paperwork in other fields of endeavor.
Love to all here as always.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, mateodolores and Unending
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
The only reason gay guys don't go on a violent murderous rampage is not fear, but because every gay person has straight Parents, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, and Grandparents.....
This is actually a really good point that I've never thought of.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and mateodolores
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This is actually a really good point that I've never thought of.
Well, most of us fags did grow up with a mom and the lucky ones with dads who were big, muscly, blond, blue-eyed and very rich! But unfortunately, some of us didn't get that type of dad.
ARGGUGH! I hate being normal sized!

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I do not agree with the LGTB+ community.
however, they don't have to be killed just because they are gay.

• Hmph!
Reactions: makethepainstop