Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
Anyone else maxing out their life so they can die with zero regrets when the time comes to ctb? I feel like I owe my mother and sister and myself a chance to be happy and make their lives easier by becoming semi wealthy and purchasing a house. I'm planning to be in the military very soon and the benefits are amazing. But yeah are you working towards being able to commit suicide in a peace full way or am I just clinically insane?

Reactions: XdragonsoulX
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I call it a happy suicide cause I'll finally be content with life once I complete my goals and can finally die happy by my own means. That is I don't Fuck anything up in the meantime, as this is my last run at life. Hopefully soon I'll complete the goals while I'm still young I'm too afraid of getting much older than i already am. I fight with it cause I want a life with my partner but am so bittersweet with it bc I want to die so badly. :/

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I was. But failed. So just floating now. If your insane I'm probably also insane, as that was also my plan before life kicked me right at the balls.