CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Does it just blow anyone's else mind that companies still pay the lowest they can during a pandemic and STILL expect people to be happy about it? Useless cunts sitting around an office all day making billions but god forbid the guy dealing with the all mighty karen get a living wage just so he doesn't think about blowing his brains out on a daily basis.

Said it before and I'll say it again: Society is a joke. Keeping neeting

Reactions: Mixo, GenesAndEnvironment, TheHatedOne and 6 others
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
Indeed! It seems most people (or at least very many) work at jobs they hate only for the purpose to make enough money to buy some of the necessities of life (rent/food, etc..), doing what they can to just make it through another day and get up the next morning and do it all over again! All the while parasites are leeching off of them, taking a large portion of their hard-earned income in the form of taxes (and inflation) and after a lifetime of toil, most older and elderly people have little to show for their efforts other than a worn-out body in need of some crumbs of gov't assistance until they die and are forgotten.

Then after you've died, it all doesn't matter. You simply cease to exist. The reality (as opposed to the mystical imaginations some people invent and believe) is that once you are dead (regardless of how one died such as disease, accident, natural causes, old age, homicide, suicide, etc...), you won't know you are dead or that you were ever alive. Aristotle said that we are all born as a "blank slate" (tabula rasa). He could have taken that idea a step further and should have said that our "slate" is automatically wiped clean after a lifetime of writing on our slate at the moment of death.

So all life, no matter if you died seconds after birth or lived to be a thousand years old, is just a pointless, worthless, exercise in futility.

Reactions: IDK:/, DisillusionedDragon, CatLove56 and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I honestly have No idea what a 'Karen' is??? But l do know that l would love a job/placement where l could pass on my knowledge of Farming and how to run a Farm whether it's a Dairy Farm or a Arable Farm or both, How to keep a Tractor engine maintained, How to shear a sheep, How to breakdown and rebuild a chainsaw! Etc, just so my accumulated knowledge doesn't go to waste! I have Survival skills, Tracking skills, Marksman skills and Various other life skills it would be nice to pass on to the next generation

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, ihatemylife and cambrai33
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
"Someone Please tell me what a "KAREN" is???

I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
Does it just blow anyone's else mind that companies still pay the lowest they can during a pandemic and STILL expect people to be happy about it? Useless cunts sitting around an office all day making billions but god forbid the guy dealing with the all mighty karen get a living wage just so he doesn't think about blowing his brains out on a daily basis.

Said it before and I'll say it again: Society is a joke. Keeping neeting
They KNOW people aren't happy about it and that's the sick part , they just don't care. If these large companies could have slaves they would. How people can be so despicable to others is what blows my mind.
"Someone Please tell me what a "KAREN" is???
According to Wikipedia -Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CatLove56, DoodleBug and LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
They KNOW people aren't happy about it and that's the sick part , they just don't care. If these large companies could have slaves they would. How people can be so despicable to others is what blows my mind.

According to Wikipedia -Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.
Thank You :-)

DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Nobody from the higher echelons of corporations, governmemt or bureaucracy really cares. The honest ones either get absolutely devouered by the sick, sociopathic suits, or they realize that a good heart is just simply not worth it.

Im just on my way to work for a 6 AM shift. The bonus for this quarter is going to be laughable and it really seems that the longer people work hetrespecially as just troopers in this broken system, the less money they get. I really dont see myself selling my time for a nickel for 40 years.

Stuff might get better, i might improve my competence further or smth and get a decent pay, but its always going to be a chore when another morning comes...

Reactions: CatLove56 and ncmxm
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yeah work seems like a scam tbh. People work more than ever (even if we are advanced technologically in such a way we could reduce the work hour or even the work days but naah) on the same shit wages from a decade ago. Meanwhile not only the work is a lot and demanding, but prices and cost of living keep increasing and the pandemic made it worse. All of this while those in power keep getting richer.

Reactions: Mixo, just_wanna_die, CatLove56 and 1 other person