• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
Recently started working again. I'm not sure even why, just to pass the time? I do need the money for some things but they aren't important.

I can finally afford to get SN, doctor appointment, own place (probably shared) so i can finally leave my family's house. My plan is basically to work 2-3 months, get SN + Meto + propanolol and then call it a day. I will most likely resign job a week or two before, so they can prepare to get someone else and not randomly find out i stopped showing up and killed myself and then they get traumatised or something, just in case. Anyways kind of happy i will be receiving money again, but kind of sad that now i will need to work and talk to people constantly and just put a fake smile/personality until i can finally leave this world. yay for me?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Mara09, whywere and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Gratz!
I'm glad you've started working again! Same thing happened to me last month and I don't feel useless anymore lol.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats in getting a new position. I was layed off June of last year becasue of covid and have not found anything yet. Congrats also for getting your own place, so nice! My wish for you is all the happiness and love in the world to help you. Take care my global family member! Walter

• Love
Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle, Spitfire and WornOutLife