F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I hate work. I get bullied at work everyday. I retreat to my car and cry for a couple hours a day. It's driving me to, I don't know what, but I'm in so much pain. The boss and hr doesn't do anything. Does anyone have similar experiences?

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Silvermorning, ocd is bad and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is it possible to look for a new job?

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I had an interview last week. So I should be getting a call back this week or next. It's within the same company. It's a lateral move to a remote position. I need to stay within the company because no one else will hire a person without a diploma or ged. I slipped through the cracks and moved on up gradually. Now I work in surgery as a coordinator. I'm proud of myself, but I made a huge mistake by hiring the someone who is bullying me. This happened seven years ago too when we first met and I thought she changed, nope. It happened again when she joined me in surgery.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah I had an interview last week. So I should be getting a call back this week or next. It's within the same company. It's a lateral move to a remote position. I need to stay within the company because no one else will hire a person without a diploma or ged. I slipped through the cracks and moved on up gradually. Now I work in surgery as a coordinator. I'm proud of myself, but I made a huge mistake by hiring the someone who is bullying me. This happened seven years ago too when we first met and I thought she changed, nope. It happened again when she joined me in surgery.
I hope the transfer goes smoothly. It would be good to be around a new crop of people and away from her. Hopes and best wishes to you ❤️

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've had so many jobs, and I have never had anyone ask me for a copy of my high school diploma or GED. I would lie on every job application that I had one, and I don't normally lie, but this is about survival and I just don't think it's that big of a deal.

Reactions: Matthias_k, Silvermorning, Lotharius and 2 others
C

Cowtipper

Sep 9, 2020
Dude, you need to get rid of her...

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I hope the transfer goes smoothly. It would be good to be around a new crop of people and away from her. Hopes and best wishes to you ❤
Hey thanks rosy, I am too! Thanks for the wishes.
Dude, you need to get rid of her...
So, should I do an anonymous tip for her smoking pot? They have to drug test her as it's a no tolerance company, and it's a hospital. What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
C

Cowtipper

Sep 9, 2020
So, should I do an anonymous tip for her smoking pot? They have to drug test her as it's a no tolerance company, and it's a hospital. What do you think?
Yeah do that and see what happens.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hopefully you're able to get that position at a new place.

Being bullied at work sounds pretty awful, I hope you find something better :hug:

Dripping

Dripping

Nov 17, 2019
Hey thanks rosy, I am too! Thanks for the wishes.

Here in Italy, we use to say in Latin: "Mors tua, vita mea" roughly translates to you die, I live. If she is so outrageously willing to make you suffer, to the point to consider CTB, well, an anonymous mail will do the job IMHO.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper