Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Not a criminal bone in my body. Does that make me weak. I respect the law, eventhough the law probably doesn't care about me. Does that make me a hypocrite.But I have no problem, with not stealing; or not breaking a law, just because I don't agree with it. I mean if I wanted to make money the illegal way. I'd just quit my job and sell drugs to minor. Hoping for the too young to understand addiction brains, to mature into drug addicts. I'm kinda ranting. But people at my job try so hard to get me fired over things I cant control, and they prey on my niceness and need please, to make me feel like an asshole. There's nothing I can do to change, but I needed to relieve my chest.

'Hey man, can I take this, and pay you back later?'

'Why do I need my ID'

'Cant I just have this'

But what they dont know is i work for a corporation, that does inventory, watches cameras, count registers, and listen to audio. It would be a problem, but I feel like my coworkers dont always enforce the rules, hell sometimes I slip a little, but for the frequency it definitely means someone's, breaking the regulations hard core. And that makes it extremely harder for us who don't, and need our jobs.

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame