• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Work makes me suicidal more than I already am and i honestly don't know what to do about it. And its not just one job but any job i do. The idea of work as well. Why is this? Its working against me because I want to quit any job that I get. Its like the preasure of the job makes me want to ctb. I tried waitering and the fast pace enviroment drove me off the wall. Problem being i struggle with general anxiety disorder and major depresive disorder. I feel like I am at a loss and the only way out is to ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zanmato, leavingthesoultrap, Unknown21 and 11 others
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
What are your interests?

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Work makes me suicidal more than I already am and i honestly don't know what to do about it. And its not just one job but any job i do. The idea of work as well. Why is this? Its working against me because I want to quit any job that I get. Its like the preasure of the job makes me want to ctb. I tried waitering and the fast pace enviroment drove me off the wall. Problem being i struggle with general anxiety disorder and major depresive disorder. I feel like I am at a loss and the only way out is to ctb
I feel the same way as you and have both an anxiety and depression disorder along with adhd

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Its like the preasure of the job makes me want to ctb.
Feeling pressured to sth what we don't wanna do and when we feel forced to do it on top of that then that is always not the best situation we are in.

Do you receive treatment for your general anxiety disorder? That's probably the reason why you wanna quit everything.

Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Feeling pressured to sth what we don't wanna do and when we feel forced to do it on top of that then that is always not the best situation we are in.

Do you receive treatment for your general anxiety disorder? That's probably the reason why you wanna quit everything.
Unfortunately not as my medical aid pays for 15 sessions a year but at the moment those sessions go to a psychiatrist so unfortunately a psychologist is out of the question. I tried to do cbt on my own and i thought it worked. Till i went for the work then it all imploded
I feel the same way as you and have both an anxiety and depression disorder along with adhd
I didn't feel the need to mention it but i also have adhd. Inatentive.
What are your interests?
Unfortunately at the moment none besides reading manga. I thought of getting in to blender the modeling software. But thinking about doing something and actually doing it aren't the same thing

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I relate a lot to this. šŸ«‚

Managing mental health (I also struggle with GAD and I'm autistic) and now physical health (I had a surgery due to a work injury last year) has brought me to considering what I can do. I recently looked into my state's Vocational Rehab center. Their purpose is to help people that have a hard time maintaining a job due to things like mental health and injuries. They work with you to find a job that suits your needs. They even provide access to developing new skills to do so.

I'm unsure of they have such things in your region, but it may be an option to look into.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
I relate a lot to this. šŸ«‚

Managing mental health (I also struggle with GAD and I'm autistic) and now physical health (I had a surgery due to a work injury last year) has brought me to considering what I can do. I recently looked into my state's Vocational Rehab center. Their purpose is to help people that have a hard time maintaining a job due to things like mental health and injuries. They work with you to find a job that suits your needs. They even provide access to developing new skills to do so.

I'm unsure of they have such things in your region, but it may be an option to look into.
Unfortunately i don't live in the usa so i don't have access to anything like that. But ill look online maybe i can find something simular in my country.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
the same when I stopped working much less suicidal but after this income

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024

Yup same. Right now I'm not working but my parents want me to get a job and I know if I do I'm just going to spiral downhill

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter777 and Praestat_Mori
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Yup same. Right now I'm not working but my parents want me to get a job and I know if I do I'm just going to spiral downhill
How do you deal with it though. Going to work i mean. I absolutely lose it it just gets too much for me for some reason.