Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I find it disgusting how most people shame, for example, children who don't do chores at home. Humanity is just pro-slavery. Forcing children into this world, and then forcing them to go to school, and then forcing them to do chores. An utter abomination, I have no words for it.

And most of the population blame people who don't work at jobs, because they are "lazy". They are "losers" and "menchildren" who should "man up" (whatever the FUCK that means). A big pile of bullshit, that's all it is.

You wanna be slaves? Go ahead and enslave yourselves all you want. But don't come here and tell me to do the same thing.

I hate human beings. I hate it all. Fuck this world. People only ever make me more suicidal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bipolar22, Crono, redeyepiranha and 5 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @Daxter_87,

Born, study, work and die.
This is a process people glorify,
And a fate virtually everyone live by.
To this stupid game, I want to say goodbye.

"Don't shame people who can't work,"
If you say this you might be treated like a spoiled brat.
Yes I might be a loser and people might smirk,
But I refuse to be a doormat.

I don't care about a panjandrum,
I'm proud of being who I am,
And I refuse to be a slave,
Because I'm brave.

You wanna be slaves? Go ahead and enslave yourselves all you want. But don't come here and tell me to do the same thing.

I might not be able to agree with you completely, but a problem I'm concerned about is that sometimes people who can't/don't work are treated as if they are worthless.
"Do chores or you're worthless."
"If you can't get a job, you are worthless."
"If you can't work, you are worthless."

I can't overstate how damaging these ideas are. It's totally unacceptable. Some people actually try to CTB because of this kind of judgement, and I was one of them.

I'm 36 now and doing an "entry-level" job and living with parents, and sometimes I'm somewhat ashamed of it, but I'm proud of how much I can tolerate shame. I'm fine with being treated like dirt. Panjandrums, you can't break me.

@Daxter_87, thanks so much for creating this thread 🙏
I wish you the best 💙💛

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Daxter_87, FormerlyFe(IV) and 1 other person
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I find it disgusting how most people shame, for example, children who don't do chores at home.

You know what I find to be absolute BULLSHIT? Not only being a child and offloading chores onto them, but, offloading CHILDREN to kids! Especially older sisters take the brunt, because of course 🙄

Let kids be kids and play, not take care of younger children bullshit. They didn't sign up to be a PARENT BEFORE THEY'RE 13???

</rant>

On the slightest other hand, I resent my parents for NOT giving me chores. Or they themselves not doing any chores. I grew up in unnecessary chaos and filth and I live alone now but I still struggle with cleaning. If I ever have guests over, they say that my house is dirty or w/e while a moment ago I was proud for doing some quick cleaning and keeping it in shape. Just cant win, JFL.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, psp3000 and NumbItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is and I just see existence as being a terrible burden in general, it really is so insensitive when people are insulted for not wishing to be a slave, I think hating existing will always be a perfectly valid way to feel. I cannot stand it when people expect other people to be grateful for being forced to exist in this dreadful world.

• Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Crono and Daxter_87
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree. I think we're all born into slavery of varying levels. I also agree with what @Oxo was saying. I've seen it in my own family in fact. It very much looked like some children were born to assume at least some of the role of being 'mother' and looking after their younger siblings. I'd often look at them and wonder if they minded.

I think ironically though- these pro-lifers you're talking about ALSO partly have these same feelings. Except it's more that they don't enjoy paying taxes that get paid out as benefits to those who don't work. I think their feeling tends to be- why should we support you? You've done nothing to earn it. So- yes- we're being told we HAVE to work. We HAVE to pay in to the system. But they're also being told they HAVE to support people they most probably don't want to.

We're all under the thumb- sadly. I don't honestly know the best way to fight it either- play by the rules and do what you can to support yourself and your own family or- rebel and refuse to work.

I've always had a soft spot for rebels because I feel like our governments and massive corporations are corrupt and exploitative. Yet, I've also been brought up with a strong work ethic and honestly- I can't stand the guilt trip of not having a 'proper job'. I've found a middle ground so far I guess. I've managed to do a job I actually enjoyed but I'm so bad at it financially, I've paid next to no tax! Lol.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and TheSpookyNameGuy