• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nepeta

nepeta

Mar 2, 2023
(Sorry if Method is the wrong prefix, just trying to share what I think is a possible method of CTB)

I was doing some test runs earlier and i figured that if you wrap a seatbelt around your neck and place it in the same place you would with a slipknot for partial hanging, you can sort of asphyxiate yourself. Obviously a seatbelt has some give to it, but if you say tied it up to say the metal connecting the headrest to the seat, and drove fast enough then suddenly stopped, you could apply a good amount of pressure to your neck which would (i think) work like with partial in basically knocking you out? I wasn't genuinely trying to CTB earlier today, and I was just wondering if it was a viable method?

Any reasons that this plan would fail? Any ways to patch it up?

Reactions: todienomore
ermurazor

ermurazor

Witch Queen
Mar 5, 2023
I dont think this works. The amount of time during hitting the breaks and the seat belt pressuring on your neck would be very short.
Of course there could be major injuries, but i dont think it would work in the way you planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman and kernel_panic
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Braking would probably not apply a sufficient strength to kill you.
And crashing onto a tree, a pole or a wall would trigger the airbags immediately.

Reactions: kernel_panic
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
(Sorry if Method is the wrong prefix, just trying to share what I think is a possible method of CTB)

I was doing some test runs earlier and i figured that if you wrap a seatbelt around your neck and place it in the same place you would with a slipknot for partial hanging, you can sort of asphyxiate yourself. Obviously a seatbelt has some give to it, but if you say tied it up to say the metal connecting the headrest to the seat, and drove fast enough then suddenly stopped, you could apply a good amount of pressure to your neck which would (i think) work like with partial in basically knocking you out? I wasn't genuinely trying to CTB earlier today, and I was just wondering if it was a viable method?

Any reasons that this plan would fail? Any ways to patch it up?
Sounds like suddenly stopped it could knock you out yet there's a high chance you fall unconscious in a position in which you may be able to breath. Also puts a lot of other people at risk which is why I don't recommend that specific method (with slamming the brakes). If you get into an actual accident with a neck injury and have your seatbelt do something like that to you it might work, yet again, it would involve other people and the chances are slim.

I think partial might be possible, looping the belt around your neck twice and then finding some way to apply pressure even when you pass out. Haven't tried it myself. Just brainstorming with you!

There are cases of people strangling themselves in the car with the use of other materials.