Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
My wife and my cat were my reasons to keep living. There was also a healthy fear of death and the unknown keeping me around, but those 2 kept me going. I'm still scarred of what is after death because nobody really knows what it is. Sure there are NDEs that have very vivid experiences, but is that really death? For the past couple weeks I've watched a bunch of NDE videos to hear what they experienced, and for they all seem very comforting. Still the idea of the lights going out and the world continuing without me is just wild. People gathering around my body to pay respects or say their final curses, but I'm not there anymore. Like knocking on the door and nobody being home, or calling someone and going to voicemail. The shell of who I was just lying in a casket, and my essence has ascended into the afterlife.

So let's say I CTB in a couple weeks and days later my family has my wake and funeral. Except technically I'm not there because my soul has gone to heaven. Do I get to see what's happening, or am I just cut off from this plane of existence? It would be nice to stick around here for a bit before moving on to heaven. According the the NDE videos I've seen they linger for a bit before ascending.

Guess I'll find out eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead, Forever Sleep and crystalblade21
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I don't have a very clear answer to that question. Most experiencers very quickly lose all interest in the world, though I have heard it said that they remain aware of what is happening here. Here is some assorted commentary based on Kevin Williams' research:

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
some near death experience are near death and some near death experiences experience death and come back to life again. i believe both provide insight. i have had many dear death experiences. i believe my afterlife will be peaceful.

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
It all differs from each belief. In my belief, we will be judged according to our sins. I think there will be an afterlife because then it doesn't make for us to even have such a life without any purpose. Maybe it really is a test, but apparently we will be in our grave and then asked a few questions and then I think it's better that I don't say it.

hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
My wife and my cat were my reasons to keep living. There was also a healthy fear of death and the unknown keeping me around, but those 2 kept me going. I'm still scarred of what is after death because nobody really knows what it is. Sure there are NDEs that have very vivid experiences, but is that really death? For the past couple weeks I've watched a bunch of NDE videos to hear what they experienced, and for they all seem very comforting. Still the idea of the lights going out and the world continuing without me is just wild. People gathering around my body to pay respects or say their final curses, but I'm not there anymore. Like knocking on the door and nobody being home, or calling someone and going to voicemail. The shell of who I was just lying in a casket, and my essence has ascended into the afterlife.

So let's say I CTB in a couple weeks and days later my family has my wake and funeral. Except technically I'm not there because my soul has gone to heaven. Do I get to see what's happening, or am I just cut off from this plane of existence? It would be nice to stick around here for a bit before moving on to heaven. According the the NDE videos I've seen they linger for a bit before ascending.

Guess I'll find out eventually.
I wish there was some way to "stay" with my daughter. 💔😪