C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Hmm... sounds like it. I hope they didn't endure a lot of pain and they're at peace now.

Reactions: Silvermorning, Cursed4ever, darksideofthebright and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Here come the comments to slagvoff the poor soul... How dare he be in despair that he has to throw himself in front of a horrific metal monster.
The poor driver only get £100,000 no money will cure him!!!
The disrespect and disconcern for others in pain here baffles me.
You never hear *train conducted dies from suicide due to a suicide on their tracks*
They are well aware of the chance of this going into the job, they have to be.
These threads always spark a debate that's always a disgrace. This is one topic 50% of people show their true colours which is no real empathy.

Reactions: Silvermorning and Cakes
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Here come the comments to slagvoff the poor soul... How dare he be in despair that he has to throw himself in front of a horrific metal monster.
The poor driver only get £100,000 no money will cure him!!!
The disrespect and disconcern for others in pain here baffles me.
You never hear *train conducted dies from suicide due to a suicide on their tracks*
They are well aware of the chance of this going into the job, they have to be.
These threads always spark a debate that's always a disgrace. This is one topic 50% of people show their true colours which is no real empathy.
Think everyone is entitled to a option personally I wouldn't choice to go this way but the poor soul must of been very desperate makes me sad.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Silvermorning, Meditation guide and 1 other person
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
This definitely is a way to ctb and I've seen people mentioning it multiple times. My problems with it are how traumatised this can make the innocent train driver be or if your loved ones, even after your death, wanted to seek closure, they might only be able to see the disfigured body.
Overall, I respect people's methods of choice as long as they don't negatively involve/harm/impact other people (this excludes shock and devastation after death).

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Trains are spooky because what if somehow you just get cut in half!!

Reactions: Meditation guide
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I think there is a video of that somewhere.
There are many videos of this and from lostallhope.com the statistics are not perfect but of course doing it perfectly would be different.