noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
I recently read the news that at some computer conference in Europe, the organizers had to generate fake female speakers using GPT, because there was not a single woman with a report. As I understand them!

There hasn't been a single smart woman to talk to. Zero for all half a century my "life". Any anonymous person on the Internet who is able to think and count turns out to be a man in 100% of cases. This is just fucked up. If two people discuss the types of electric drill designs and methods of hardening drills, they are guaranteed to be men. If two people discuss the collapse of the wave function and the consequences of Gödel's incompleteness theorem, they are guaranteed to be men. If two people discuss the minimum number of elements to build a Turing machine, they are guaranteed to be men. This summer I went on a date with a woman who didn't know what GPT was. 2023! She didn't know what GPT was in 2023 Karl!

Women are stupid. Being a woman is a disgrace and a shame.

OCA2XzZumGo

iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
nigga i think therapy might be the best course of action if you're for real and not just schizoposting

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Temporal_Anchorite, mungbean and 6 others
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
The IQ of men is more differentiated, there are more idiots and more geniuses. While that of women is in a narrower middle range.

sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
Yikes

Reactions: BrainShower, AInilam, adrestia and 2 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
???

EDIT: And that cheese is just 30 cm away; why does he need a portal for it?

Last edited:
Reactions: adrestia
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
The IQ of men is more differentiated, there are more idiots and more geniuses. While that of women is in a narrower middle range.
Yes it is. I saw numbers somewhere, I don't remember exactly from memory, but approximately the order is as follows: for 1 woman with IQ120 there are 6 men with IQ120, then worse - for 1 woman with IQ130 there are 27 men with IQ130.

This is just fucked up. I used to think, okay, I'm not a scientist or a programmer, probably if a man is a scientist or a programmer, it's easier for him to meet an intelligent woman. But reading sections on Wikipedia about the personal lives of outstanding scientists, I notice - and no, they also have to marry stupid woman. Some outstanding mathematician or physicist will still marry some historian or cultural scientist woman. Today I watched a lecture by Richard Hamming, he is a mathematician, I looked at Wikipedia specifically to answer for you and a miracle did not happen:

Hamming his Doctor of Philosophy in 1942, and he became an instructor in mathematics there. He married Wanda Little, a fellow student, on September 5, 1942,[4] immediately after she was awarded her own Master of Arts in English literature.

I understand them. Either forever loneliness, or take what you have - humanitarian dullards.

It's like with fatass women - sometimes you see a guy and a girl on the street, the guy is tall and slender, the girl is an ugly fatass. Why? Because one skinny girl is worth more than a dozen fatass women. A thin woman respects herself, knows how rare brilliant she is in the world of fatty biomass, and one thin woman will have to spend more time and energy than dozens of fatass women. It's even worse with intelligence.

And that cheese is just 30 cm away; why does he need a portal for it?
Can you come up with a story why?

I'm trying to come up with a story for this picture:

"The dude loves science since childhood and he was lucky - he was born into a rich family and can afford not to work and do science in his own laboratory in a castle on the top of a mountain (yeah, just like Lord Cavendishđź‘˝). He researched the creation of a portal, after several years of solitude in the laboratory, he managed to create a portal. At first the portal was huge, crooked and didn't work well, but after several years of improvements, the dude finally made the perfect commercial model - compact, beautiful and reliable.

Now he can enjoy the product of his hands and intellect and eat cheese in a mind-blowing way. Because it can. Alone on the entire planet. He reads stock market reports in the newspaper and plans to release his portal to the market."

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- definitely- build yourself an AI. Better if she doesn't develop emotions though. That way, you won't be able to offend her.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, BrainShower, AInilam and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
As a stupid man, I'd like to agree with this to make myself feel better, but my conscience won't allow it. Also, this thread was not too smart and was created by a man. We're 0 for 2 so far.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Celerity