C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
The plant is extremely poisonous, 1-5mg of aconitine are enough to kill a person.
Would you use this plant?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
This? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconitum

It seems like a really bad, painful way to go, just look at all the awful symptoms...
Personally I'd never use poison (unless it's something fairly quick like cyanide).

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
Death by plant toxins are pretty unpleasant and a bit unreliable. There's a website that rated poisonous plants and their use for suicide, if I find it again I'll throw the link, but overall they're not the greatest methods. Aconite can kill you but only after hours of intense pain. A few months ago I tried to ctb with a mixture of deadly nightshade, mandrake root, and lily of the valley. I was bedridden for three days with extreme abdominal pain and an intense fever, received no medical attention yet I still lived. I'm probably just unlucky but I def would not recommend unless you really hate yourself.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Arghhh I'm really in a cinch here because I have SN and aconite here. I ordered Azide but cancelled the order because its potential explosiveness makes me nervous. SN alone is too unreliable for me..was thinking of using sn orally and aconite as a suppository as I know how to make them.