Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Through my 20s I was obsessed with reading certain books. I've just about finished that. There's a couple games I can play that I didn't complete as a kid, but after that i'll have nothing left but my room and debilitating problems. I'm thinking death is all that's left since I'm unable to work, which means no relationships.

Reactions: Bct and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Not all the same, but i do agree. My goals were all about my family and our future together. Now that they all died.. i have no goal, no reason to live. Ive been waiting, and ive tried. I listened. But every day everything is just getting worse. More pain.

I guess sometimes there is no more hope left.

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Not all the same, but i do agree. My goals were all about my family and our future together. Now that they all died.. i have no goal, no reason to live. Ive been waiting, and ive tried. I listened. But every day everything is just getting worse. More pain.

I guess sometimes there is no more hope left.
Everything is pretty hopeless nowadays.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Even with goals, we can experience death thoughts. It happens to me. I have goals, I have some motivations, I'm learning html programming right now from scratch, I hope I can complete my project, but life isn't about search goals. Sure, the religion or the society told us a series of parameters to follow, but after we're legal adults, it's valid to not find pleasure in life. So don't feel guilty in any scenario that you want to take. You own your life, period.