B

BlueLy

Mar 6, 2021
I have been thinking of killing myself for months but the only thing that prevents me is my fear of not knowing what happens after I die, what happens to me, I am afraid of nothingness itself but I cannot continue to feel that way
Also I do not know how to get a pill that makes me sleep and kill myself
Reading them would help me a lot, Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: russlinjimmies, WornOutLife and botanormal
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I have been thinking of killing myself for months but the only thing that prevents me is my fear of not knowing what happens after I die, what happens to me, I am afraid of nothingness itself but I cannot continue to feel that way
Also I do not know how to get a pill that makes me sleep and kill myself
Reading them would help me a lot, Thank you
I don't know how old you are, I'm 44 and have found contentment with what happens after you die, with age and experience of life. You are NEVER going to know for sure.... but the one thing you can know is you have experienced nothingness before.. before you were born, and you survived, and it was fine.
Death is as natural as birth.. and for me it gives me comfort to have the choice of when I leave this world, and how.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07, BluesRunTheGame, botanormal and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Look at it this way:

Being scared of death and the afterlife is pointless because it is something INEVITABLE. We will all go there and it doesn't matter if it's eternal nothingness, hell, heaven, etc.

The hardest part, in my opinion, is the agony of living and the pain you have to go through (with most methods) so as to leave this world.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07, botanormal and TessB