X

XBunnyBoyx

Jun 10, 2023
I've come to terms that I won't get to obtain sn, and I've also don't trust that my poison hemlock seeds will kill me, and seemingly have a hard time finding the actual plant.

So I simply bought some nylon rope, secured it to my doorknob, made a hangman's noose, and I'm ready to call it a life. I live alone, so I know that I won't be caught.

At this point, I don't even care if I cause myself pain. I just want out by any means necessary.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and TheGoodGuy
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm jealous of those who have a stronger will. I'm a wishy-washy loser 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and TheGoodGuy
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Sorry to hear that you had to struggle so much it made you want to CTB, life is a bitch.
Nonetheless, no matter what you choose, I hope you reach peace mate

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I've come to terms that I won't get to obtain sn, and I've also don't trust that my poison hemlock seeds will kill me, and seemingly have a hard time finding the actual plant.

So I simply bought some nylon rope, secured it to my doorknob, made a hangman's noose, and I'm ready to call it a life. I live alone, so I know that I won't be caught.

At this point, I don't even care if I cause myself pain. I just want out by any means necessary.
Well, that's a smart switch, even if forced. We've seen the many downsides of SN, especially in recent days.

I'd try to do complete though, as partial more often than not fails cause of SI +. And I wouldn't recommend using hangman's, that's reserved for the long drop and no good for full, partial.

And people on these forums seem to be totally unaware that any failed attempt can cause brain damage and vegetable status; that's the very nature of CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and Captive_Mind515
X

XBunnyBoyx

Jun 10, 2023
Well, that's a smart switch, even if forced. We've seen the many downsides of SN, especially in recent days.

I'd try to do complete though, as partial more often than not fails cause of SI +. And I wouldn't recommend using hangman's, that's reserved for the long drop and no good for full, partial.

And people on these forums seem to be totally unaware that any failed attempt can cause brain damage and vegetable status; that's the very nature of CTB.
The way I plan to hang myself, the only thing that's going to really matter is if the rope holds me (which I've proven it will). I'm not breaking my neck. I'm choking myself out. I know it'll take 30 minutes, but I also know that I won't be found in time.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The way I plan to hang myself, the only thing that's going to really matter is if the rope holds me (which I've proven it will). I'm not breaking my neck. I'm choking myself out. I know it'll take 30 minutes, but I also know that I won't be found in time.
Ok, firstly SI is not to be underestimated. Secondly, it's not about choking, it's about cutting the carotids..

Seriously, Research and Practice.

• Informative
X

XBunnyBoyx

Jun 10, 2023
Ok, firstly SI is not to be underestimated. Secondly, it's not about choking, it's about cutting the carotids..

Seriously, Research and Practice.
I am not going to overthink it. I'm just going to do it. Overthinking has just prolonged my mental health decline.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I am not going to overthink it. I'm just going to do it. Overthinking has just prolonged my mental health decline.
There's a difference between being successful and overthinking it.

• Informative
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Best of luck. I hope you find peace.

You've got some solid advice there btw, I think it would be wise to at least consider it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the freedom you are searching for.

X

XBunnyBoyx

Jun 10, 2023
There's a difference between being successful and overthinking it.
Most people that successfully hang themselves don't look up all of the specifications and details of how to do it. They just do it. There's ways to make it less painful or quicker, but I'm beyond that at this point. All I care about is that the rope will support my weight.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Most people that successfully hang themselves don't look up all of the specifications and details of how to do it. They just do it. There's ways to make it less painful or quicker, but I'm beyond that at this point. All I care about is that the rope will support my weight.
And where have you gotten that particular fact from? Do you know the numbers for fails, as well as blind successes? Smart people do their homework and minimise risk, but you're clearly a special snowflake 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
X

XBunnyBoyx

Jun 10, 2023
And where have you gotten that particular fact from? Do you know the numbers for fails, as well as blind successes? Smart people do their homework and minimise risk, but you're clearly smarter than the rest..
I guess we'll see. Overly emotional people that overcomplicate stuff aren't really of my concerns at this time...

But if you want to do things your way, more power to you. I wish you the best. I'll do things my way, and if it works (likely will), it works.