Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
It's honestly infuriating to grapple with any desire, and sexual desire in particular often feels like the most insufferable of them all. Thanks to evolution, our brains are wired to relentlessly pursue sex, as it's a trait that has persisted through the generations – those with low libido didn't make the cut. The problem is, no matter how many times you've indulged, you're never permanently sated. It's an endless cycle of longing and dissatisfaction. I've experienced sex countless times, but my libido is as overpowering now as it was in my teenage years. With CTB I would finally be free from this relentless animalistic urge.

• Love
Reactions: Baron, darkenmydoorstep, foreverfalling and 5 others
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
i understand, desires and needs feel like burdens. and if you think a little bit about it - thats all they are.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, leavingsoon99, Meditation guide and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I really hate sexual desire. It's led me to some seriously dumb and humiliating decisions. Even when I try to control it. I hate how the human has created an existence that leverages our natural instincts and impulses against us. It's a true testament to how evil and depraved the human race is. CTB would free me from this. No one understands this burden. Especially those who life has given these types of relationships to. I guess that's why ctb is such a bad thing to those people. It's the one trump card that defeats sex. Negates it. I'd rather not exist than have these desires and not be able to satisfy them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, pthnrdnojvsc, darkenmydoorstep and 2 others
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I totally get this. The thing about sex is, it's rarely matched. Even if you both like the same types of stuff there will come a point you don't want it at the same time. In relationships, there's an unspoken contract, an obligation. It can get tedious, a chore to fulfil.

Then there is forbidden desire. If you want someone who doesn't want or can't be with you for whatever reason.

It causes lots of problems all round.
Sometimes I wish I could take hormones to rid me of mine. But I expect now I'm nearly 50 the day is not far away.
I can concentrate on being the wise old witch😂😂

Reactions: Oneness and username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
It causes lots of problems all round.
Sometimes I wish I could take hormones to rid me of mine. But I expect now I'm nearly 50 the day is not far away.
I can concentrate on being the wise old witch😂😂
I wasn't expecting that. That was a funny take. :)

50 is too old for me. If you want to live more I can give rest of my life to you.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
50 is too old for me too. But here we are y'know😂😂

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
50 is too old for me too. But here we are y'know😂😂
'But here we are y'know.' You made it sound like a fast thing. I hope your health is okay.
I would be more cautious since 50 is the new 80 nowadays. People are getting more sick and hospitals are getting more privatized so. Especially in UK if i am not incorrect though :l

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Well I'm 49 now, 50 in April.
I mean yes a life without sexual desire would have made things less complicated for me but I can't changed what's already been. That's what I meant.
I'm not concerned about my physical health. If I get a disease I'll see it as my golden ticket out of here or a 'credit' towards assisted dying.