• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
I think the train can be a good option.
1) find a quiet place
2) lie down with your neck on a rail
3) tie his neck to a rail to be sure not to move (SI)

option: take sommifere or alcohol

coyguy

coyguy

Waiting for the right moment
May 1, 2020
I think the train can be a good option.
1) find a quiet place
2) lie down with your neck on a rail
3) tie his neck to a rail to be sure not to move (SI)

option: take sommifere or alcohol
I live near a train station. Could be my way out

R

return-nil

May 1, 2020
Guarenteed quick death but very gruesome and traumatic for whoever ends up running you over. It's akin to jumping infront of someone's vehicle on the highway - I urge you to consider methods that dont force others to be unwilling accomplices. The method is unethical.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Walilamdzi
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Guarenteed quick death but very gruesome and traumatic for whoever ends up running you over. It's akin to jumping infront of someone's vehicle on the highway - I urge you to consider methods that dont force others to be unwilling accomplices. The method is unethical.
Jumping in front of a road vehicle risks the driver maneuvering and injury/death to others. The train is an occupational hazard you can't compare them.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Occupational hazard yes.
But if I were the train driver, I rather kill myself than killing someone else.
PTSD is not to be taken lightly.

Many less violent ways to die opposed to getting decapitated on a train track.

Reactions: chumley123
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Agree with these comments. My friend jumped in front of a truck and completely traumatised the driver. Last I heard he was unemployed, no doubt with issues you wouldn't wish on anyone. Unless its a driverless train, I hope you can find another way.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
How do you find out where the high speed train lines are?

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
No! CTB'ing should be done ethically, without using anyone who does not wish to participate in it.

That train driver does not wish to be an instrument of your death, even if he's pro-choice like you. At best, you'll completely ruin his day. At worst, you'll give him PTSD for life. A lot of us have PTSD, and it's unethical to give it to another person when you don't need to. (Except for people in our lives, who would be collateral damage, to so speak.) As miserable as you may be, forcing someone to involuntarily help you CTB is as bad as the pro-lifers keeping you alive against your will.

There's one exception to the above: when a rail line runs in an open-cut trench, with overpasses above it. If a person falls (jumps) from an overpass onto the tracks below, right before a train is passes through, it gives the driver plausible deniability to himself. Namely, the jumper already died when they hit the tracks, and he simply hit a dead body with his train. If the line is grade-level, on an embankment, or on a trestle, and the CTB'er jumps in front of a moving train, the train driver has no plausible deniability! He's forced to be an instrument of your death against his will. We're an ethical community, and need to act like it.

Also, if a rail line is electric with an overhead pantograph, regardless of how it's physically positioned, I've read about people standing on tracks with bare feet and touching the overhead wires with a metal broomstick held in hand. Heck, it's how I wanted to CTB at one point, when I lived near such a line. (The wire voltage varies from line to line, but it's usually over 1000 V.) Grade-level lines are easiest to access, obviously. Then, when a train comes, its driver is not hitting a living person.

(I like trains, that's how I know so much about railroad operations.)

The "plausible deniability" principle isn't my invention; it's actually used in firing squad executions. (Only in US armed forces, except in Utah; civilian executions in other US states are done by lethal injection.) The firing squad members are told "a few of you have rifles loaded with blanks; we don't know who". This way, each member of the firing squad is able to tell himself that he had the blank-loaded rifle and "didn't really kill" the convicted criminal. It really helps in mitigating PTSD.

Last edited: