• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrwizard11

I'm at an all time low
Apr 4, 2023
Thankfully I was able to get my regulator ordered and shipped just a few days before escmode was shut down. It was supposed to be a week late but it showed up unexpectedly today. My setup is finally complete save for a leak checks and a few modifications I plan to make to my exit bag. I felt an immense wave of relief having my gear ready to go.

It's surreal how beautiful and warm it is outside, with a cool breeze blowing and yet I feel so dead inside. If she were still here, we would have enjoyed this day. We loved to go walking together and today would have been perfect for skipping lunch and going for a walk together before rushing back for the early afternoon meetings. I miss you so much.

This will be the location where I take my final breaths. I plan to listen to music and look at pictures of her and my cats. I have no one else. No one else will miss me. I don't even think she will miss me or I wouldn't be in this mess right now. I'm tired of the pain and I just want it to stop.

Attachments

• 20230412_114822 - Copy.jpg
    20230412_114822 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230412_114818 - Copy.jpg
    20230412_114818 - Copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: GasMonkey, Loner1992, my-end and 4 others
twinklywater

twinklywater

You’re the sunlight that reflects off the waves.
Mar 26, 2023
Don't think she'd be worth spending your last moments looking at. I hope you have a peaceful exit.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why having a plan to leave this world would make you feel so relieved, I hope that when the time is right you find the freedom that you are searching for.

K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
what motivated you to register here to tell your story of your last few days? it seems so alien to me that someone could let a woman get to them this much. if you still have your health and she is the only thing making you do this then go out drink some beer, bang some hookers, travel the world.

Reactions: Glandular and twinklywater
M

mrwizard11

I'm at an all time low
Apr 4, 2023
Don't think she'd be worth spending your last moments looking at. I hope you have a peaceful exit.
She still looks like the woman I married and loved. She's not the same person now but I still miss who she was.

what motivated you to register here to tell your story of your last few days? it seems so alien to me that someone could let a woman get to them this much. if you still have your health and she is the only thing making you do this then go out drink some beer, bang some hookers, travel the world.
I registered for research mostly. I'm still searching for a reason to stay but if nothing happens sometime soon then I will exit. I don't want to be alone and I'm tired of the pain. I've never been strong.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
You statement is quite insensitive but there is some truth in in it. I'm in a similar situation like op and I know CTB is so not worth the cause
but it's hard to overcome your personality.

Reactions: twinklywater
K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
i just wish my only problem was a failed relationship and i'd be the happiest man in the world. so yeah it's difficult for me to relate to this one.

Reactions: Glandular and twinklywater
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
i just wish my only problem was a failed relationship and i'd be the happiest man in the world. so yeah it's difficult for me to relate to this one.
To each his/her own problems. Although I think about this a lot, all the people who have been dealt a shitty hand regarding to
health issues, abused and what not else.

There is privilege in life and there is also in death.

M

mrwizard11

I'm at an all time low
Apr 4, 2023
I was happy until this. I have everything else.

That's how depression and suicidal thoughts work, and one person's problems don't align with someone else's. I wish I had other problems besides a failed marriage but you can't wish your problems away or I wouldn't be here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex and Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It's strange, I can relate to you situation so much, yet I don't know what I should write.
I can tell you that the sorrow will go away after some time, but it will be replaced with emptiness.

The way forward would be to find things for yourself and yourself alone. You must keep those
things going even if you have another partner. Relationships can break up and as hard as this
is, this is how life is going. And it must not be a bad thing either, people change.

At least in principle.

Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
I was happy until this. I have everything else.

That's how depression and suicidal thoughts work, and one person's problems don't align with someone else's. I wish I had other problems besides a failed marriage but you can't wish your problems away or I wouldn't be here.
My strong opinion is that every person should have the right to a peaceful exit. No matter the reason.

That being said, I think you should wait and see if things somehow improve for you. I'll tell you a bit about my story to explain why these are my thoughts about your case. Like you, I had everything (a good relationship, a promising career, a positive outlook on my future ... ) but last year my body started failing me. When they finally brought me to a hospital and I was diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease my life, as I imagined it, was over. All my dreams about the future, all my goals and plans were suddenly gone. My only wish ever since is to be healthy again. But I cannot be healed. There is nothing that can be done about my condition. I'm in pain every day and I know for a fact that it'll only get worse. In the first few month after the diagnosis I was terribly envious of basically any other person that was healthy. I now have accepted my fate and I will try too live as long as the quality of my life is still accetable.

I don't want to imply that my situation is worse than yours because I don't know your pain. But I see a chance that it can get better in the future for you. Your condition is not uncurable. Just think about it.

Reactions: GasMonkey, It'sMyLife, Loner1992 and 1 other person
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
My strong opinion is that every person should have the right to a peaceful exit. No matter the reason.

That being said, I think you should wait and see if things somehow improve for you. I'll tell you a bit about my story to explain why these are my thoughts about your case. Like you, I had everything (a good relationship, a promising career, a positive outlook on my future ... ) but last year my body started failing me. When they finally brought me to a hospital and I was diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease my life, as I imagined it, was over. All my dreams about the future, all my goals and plans were suddenly gone. My only wish ever since is to be healthy again. But I cannot be healed. There is nothing that can be done about my condition. I'm in pain every day and I know for a fact that it'll only get worse. In the first few month after the diagnosis I was terribly envious of basically any other person that was healthy. I now have accepted my fate and I will try too live as long as the quality of my life is still accetable.

I don't want to imply that my situation is worse than yours because I don't know your pain. But I see a chance that it can get better in the future for you. Your condition is not uncurable. Just think about it.
Thanks for sharing. I'm in a somewhat similar situation like OP and I think about this alot.

Reactions: Glandular and Loner1992
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Thankfully I was able to get my regulator ordered and shipped just a few days before escmode was shut down. It was supposed to be a week late but it showed up unexpectedly today. My setup is finally complete save for a leak checks and a few modifications I plan to make to my exit bag. I felt an immense wave of relief having my gear ready to go.

It's surreal how beautiful and warm it is outside, with a cool breeze blowing and yet I feel so dead inside. If she were still here, we would have enjoyed this day. We loved to go walking together and today would have been perfect for skipping lunch and going for a walk together before rushing back for the early afternoon meetings. I miss you so much.

This will be the location where I take my final breaths. I plan to listen to music and look at pictures of her and my cats. I have no one else. No one else will miss me. I don't even think she will miss me or I wouldn't be in this mess right now. I'm tired of the pain and I just want it to stop.
So sorry to hear EscMode shut down, their click regulators and EEBD hood with attached tubing made everything so easy

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I like that wheel for hand tighten it.

• Love
Reactions: mrwizard11
TermStay

TermStay

Apr 14, 2023

I'm very sorry you feel this way and I hope you can find your peace.
I plan on doing the same method would you want to tell me how many liters you have?

M

mrwizard11

I'm at an all time low
Apr 4, 2023
I'm very sorry you feel this way and I hope you can find your peace.
I plan on doing the same method would you want to tell me how many liters you have?
Thank you. I don't want to go but I will if I can't find happiness.

I have an Argon 40cf tank and I recently added a Nitrogen 40cf tank. Both are about 1100 liters which should be more than enough to CTB. I mainly use the Argon for testing and will use the Nitrogen when ready. I have both because I ordered Argon online because I was too nervous to go in person to get Nitrogen but recently was able to work up the courage to go get the Nitrogen tank too.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Endex
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

I have an Argon 40cf tank and I recently added a Nitrogen 40cf tank. Both are about 1100 liters which should be more than enough to CTB. I mainly use the Argon for testing and will use the Nitrogen when ready. I have both because I ordered Argon online because I was too nervous to go in person to get Nitrogen but recently was able to work up the courage to go get the Nitrogen tank too.
Yes, 1100 liters is much more than enough

TermStay

TermStay

Apr 14, 2023

Thank you alot
I hope you find your happiness, however and wherever that may be

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
I'm trying to get to the same point myself. I called a gas supply place and had a nice talk with a guy there. He told me the tanks here are cga 580 but he doesn't deal with bar or lpm and also his regulators work with pressure levels mostly. I'm not wanting to publicly post the link I have because tantacrul is watching 😂 I'm pretty sure these folks are contacting these companies and ratting for any link posted. I'm thinking about dm'ing you the link so I can get your opinion. It has a flow meter as well and is the click type for about $170

M

mrwizard11

I'm at an all time low
Apr 4, 2023
I'm trying to get to the same point myself. I called a gas supply place and had a nice talk with a guy there. He told me the tanks here are cga 580 but he doesn't deal with bar or lpm and also his regulators work with pressure levels mostly. I'm not wanting to publicly post the link I have because tantacrul is watching 😂 I'm pretty sure these folks are contacting these companies and ratting for any link posted. I'm thinking about dm'ing you the link so I can get your opinion. It has a flow meter as well and is the click type for about $170
DM me I am happy to share what I know.