Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Wishful thinking does me no good...

I wish everything was different.

I wish the world was more good than bad, that people didn't suffer so much, that people weren't so corrupt I wish our governments wasn't messed up. I wish it wasn't so hard to live and wasn't so hard to die. I wish fairytale shit was real.. I wish there was a reason we were all here and that it was a clear reason. I was life wasn't all about survival and petty things. I wish soul mates were real. I wish things lasted. I wish I wasn't born the way I was and that I hadn't done the things I've done and I just wish that life and living wasn't so stressful, scary, and empty and cold. I wish.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, disabledandhopeless, dropdeadfred and 12 others
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I just wish that people don't have to run behind money...

Reactions: Friend_A, Ghost2211 and sadworld
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Wishful thinking does me no good...

I wish everything was different.

I wish the world was more good than bad, that people didn't suffer so much, that people weren't so corrupt I wish our governments wasn't messed up. I wish it wasn't so hard to live and wasn't so hard to die. I wish fairytale shit was real.. I wish there was a reason we were all here and that it was a clear reason. I was life wasn't all about survival and petty things. I wish soul mates were real. I wish things lasted. I wish I wasn't born the way I was and that I hadn't done the things I've done and I just wish that life and living wasn't so stressful, scary, and empty and cold. I wish.

I can relate :aw: :hug: Wishful thinking slapped me hard this year and now I'm so hurt and I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and SweetSurrender
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I try not to do it.

Reactions: Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel like that every time I listen to "Imagine" by John Lennon. :(

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic and Ghost2211
SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender

Oct 30, 2020
Me too. I have this fantasy daydream life of things that could be different for me if I had the resources I needed to better myself. But not everyone gets a "happy ending" to their problems. I believe I'm one of those people now

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Friend_A
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I look at reality, and the likely paths ahead. I'm not a pessimist, but I just feel hoping for miracles just sets things up to crash even harder. I'll gladly take good things as they come, but it's safer to emotionally prepare for the more realistic outcomes in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, SweetSurrender and WornOutLife
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
hope is toxic af for me, I delude myself into thinking things will be okay then mentally collapse when they are not

• Hugs
Reactions: SweetSurrender and Ghost2211
SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender

Oct 30, 2020
hope is toxic af for me, I delude myself into thinking things will be okay then mentally collapse when they are not
I'm the same way. I hated when therapists say that when you collapse it just a setback and not that reality is catching up to you

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Hoe can be very cruel .I think its very overrated .

M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
The most depressing thing is life is that:
Dreams dont come true
True love doesnt exist
Happiness is just an illusion

There was a short story I read once about two poor kids who were dreaming about all the things they wanted in life life a house, new clothes, holidays. Then the girl turns around and says the thing she wishes for the most is that it was possible. Then she kills herself. Cos that's the depressing thing - we work and work and try to dig our way out of poverty but for a lot of people we will just forever be trapped in poverty/the rat race never achieving our dreams.

And thats why i want to ctb. i dont want to work for the next 30 years just barely getting by only to retire poor and old. House prices in my country are fucking ridiculous - over a million dollars is considered normal so iv given up trying. what is the fucking point?

So basically wishful thinking doesnt get you anywhere only makes you more depressed and want to ctb even more

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Silvermorning