N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
If I could choose my ideal death i would die when i am sleeping or in an accident just very fast and painless. I think you might share this feeling. When i watch the news and i listen who passed away without wanting it i sometimes get angry. Why did it take him and not someone who wanted to die? Lol. It is somewhat childish.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld, meerpasta and 4 others
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
If I could choose my ideal death i would die when i am sleeping or in an accident just very fast and painless. I think you might share this feeling. When i watch the news and i listen who passed away without wanting it i sometimes get angry. Why did it take him and not someone who wanted to die? Lol. It is somewhat childish.
My grandad fell over and broke his hip outside one sunny day while lying in the warm he said he thought that would be a great way to go as he slipped into unconscious. But he was picked up rescued and lived to 97.
I'd like to lie somewhere warm and peaceful and drift off to unconsciousness and death though I suspect it won't be like that

Reactions: noname223
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
You are definitely not alone! I think most(if not all) of us wish for the same thing: a peaceful death in our sleep. How sweet would that be right? I so envy those people that die in their sleep. I go to bed every day hoping I dont wake up, ever!! I wish I could just push the 'escape life's bullshit' button to end it all, but could you imagine how many people would be ctbing every day? Haha. In all seriousness, I'm sorry that you also have to feel this way. I guess N is supposed to be the most ideal method to go as of now.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Blueman
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
This is the holy grail of Ctb'ing ... Drift away in ur sleep

Reactions: Meditation guide and Blueman
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I wish I can CTB in the middle of a golf swing! And hear the words, "hole-in-one," in the fading background! Haha

Reactions: nothingchanges, TheQ22 and meerpasta
P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
I wish a could take one pill (whatever it is) and be out of this fkn world in 5 seconds!

Reactions: I screwed up, Meditation guide and Blueman