• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I don't know if this is an appropriate post to put here. I just feel like I'd like to know with certainty whether someone had passed. I'm thinking about @DrownedOctopus and I keep wondering whether or not she made it to the other side. She mentioned she has a husband who comes here too but I feel like it'd be too much to ask/expect him to let us know. I feel terrible for him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, The Lonely, suisuiforum and 3 others
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I feel exactly the same. Even when someone leaves the board with total confidence that they'll accomplish the ctb, or do whatever else is best for them...We can still never know with total certainty what actually happens to them after they stop posting. I try not to think about it too much, which can be hard. I wish there was some sort of indicator too, but the best we can really do is to simply hope for their peace, and be kind to them during their stay.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely, littlelungs, suisuiforum and 4 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I feel exactly the same. Even when someone leaves the board with total confidence that they'll accomplish the ctb, or do whatever else is best for them...We can still never know with total certainty what actually happens to them after they stop posting. I try not to think about it too much, which can be hard. I wish there was some sort of indicator too, but the best we can really do is to simply hope for their peace, and be kind to them during their stay.
I guess that's all we can really do. sigh. I do miss her though.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It is bittersweet. I feel sad that life came to the point of ctb but on the other hand I am relieved that their pain and suffering has come to an end.

S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
When it comes to real life confirmation of deaths, some might not want to reveal this even when certain measures would be taken to maintain their privacy and prevent doxxing of other loved ones, and the logistics would probably be difficult to implement. However, I do kind of wish I knew what happened to people after they post their goodbye threads and messages. I know that we're all on this forum because we want to leave this world without anyone telling us we're wrong for it, but it's still hard to read about, and the mystery of what happened to them makes it worse.

Reactions: The Lonely and littlelungs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
When it comes to real life confirmation of deaths, some might not want to reveal this even when certain measures would be taken to maintain their privacy and prevent doxxing of other loved ones, and the logistics would probably be difficult to implement. However, I do kind of wish I knew what happened to people after they post their goodbye threads and messages. I know that we're all on this forum because we want to leave this world without anyone telling us we're wrong for it, but it's still hard to read about, and the mystery of what happened to them makes it worse.
Well if they don't come back they have either found a way to best manage their lives or they have found the courage to leave this miserable world. So I look at it as a win, win as opposed to despair.

Reactions: littlelungs and suisuiforum
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Well if they don't come back they have either found a way to best manage their lives or they have found the courage to leave this miserable world. So I look at it as a win, win as opposed to despair.
Hopefully this doesn't happen but ya never know with the internet.
Could post a goodbye thread, get attention etc..post their 'final' moments. Then next week start up a new account.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Hopefully this doesn't happen but ya never know with the internet.
Could post a goodbye thread, get attention etc..post their 'final' moments. Then next week start up a new account.
True, but I highly doubt it. I don't think many would have the energy to pull that off but you never know.