Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
It'd get the job done and over with in a instant, right?

Reactions: qwerty1969
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Quite unlikely to be in the center of a nuke unless you live in the middle of a capital maybe, and if you survive the blast itself then you're probably gonna have quite the bad time over the next weeks or months suffering from radiation and the downfall of civilization.

• Informative
Reactions: AnonymousS, Green Destiny, MentalStefan and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It would be very lucky for those caught in the blast, as for the others it would be a roll of the dice as to how badly they were personally affected. Also, if you live in a first-world country there is very little chance anyone would risk nuking it. Back to brutal ctb methods I guess.

Reactions: HadItAll
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Nah a nuclear war would be a slow agonizing death for some. I'd rather prefer a large enough meteor hit the Earth instead. That's more likely to cause a quicker death for all humans than a nuclear war would.

• Love
Reactions: HadItAll, missingpeace, qwerty1969 and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
No thanks
I have empathy

• Hugs
Reactions: tuyu, rationaltake, HadItAll and 4 others
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Quite unlikely to be in the center of a nuke unless you live in the middle of a capital maybe, and if you survive the blast itself then you're probably gonna have quite the bad time over the next weeks or months suffering from radiation and the downfall of civilization.
Was just about to say this. However much I could do with a cataclysmic world-ending event, the idea of nuclear war is not one I particularly desire, considering the amount of horrible things that could happen to you if you're not directly in the blast.

Reactions: AnonymousS
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
For most people, one's city being struck by a thermonuclear weapon would result in a slow & painful death, likely from radiation poisoning or third-degree burns engulfing your body (which'd both be extremely agonizing deaths). It'd be very unlikely for it to be a peaceful death unless you're somehow the President's neighbor.

Reactions: HadItAll
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
A nuclear war would make me want to life a little longer. Only to see the post-apocalypse world. I'll either die instantly in the blast or by rad-sickness.

Even without getting killed by the nukes, I couldn't survive in such a world.

It's a bit weird how I wish for an apocalypse. Then I'd want to live. Irrational.

F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
I came here to empathize and share ideas with fellow suicidal people and instead see way too many genocidal nutballs fantasizing about killing my kids, pets, and friends.

Reactions: AnonymousS, rationaltake and katagiri83
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ths thred has mre Edge thn U2

Y wld 1 persn wantng 2 die mean tht billns of inncnt ppl hve 2 also

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I came here to empathize and share ideas with fellow suicidal people and instead see way too many genocidal nutballs fantasizing about killing my kids, pets, and friends.
You must be on the wrong thread, because I don't see anyone here intending to kill anyone. Also, genocide is against a specific race or class and nuclear weapons don't discriminate.

Reactions: Tourniquet, doneWithThisSh1t, MentalStefan and 1 other person
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Me too, they deserve it.