buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
ik. its pathetic. im a useless person, and i genuinely cannot do anything (part of the reason i want to CTB)
but i wish so badly that someone could just come and kill me. that would get rid of all my reservations about going thru with it

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Immensevoid, marshmallow_mochi and 15 others
d3c4y

d3c4y

renzzo
Sep 22, 2023
it's not pathetic at all, ctb is a hard thing to bring yourself to do. although it's very rare, there might be someone who can help you on the partners thread if this is something you're serious about. (I'm not sure if helping like that is against guidelines but there's always that one individual)

• Love
Reactions: xxxbmw, Ε. Η. R., lessthanperfect and 2 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I told one of my best friend that if he can get me nembutal , i would give him all my money which is a good amount.

Reactions: xxxbmw, mafuyu, lachrymost and 2 others
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
I told one of my best friend that if he can get me nembutal , i would give him all my money which is a good amount.
thats a pretty good deal

Reactions: lachrymost, lessthanperfect and Gonnerr
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Sometimes I fantasise about robbing a vets to try and find it.

• Informative
Reactions: lessthanperfect, voyager and _apathetic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable wishing for that, it really is too unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it should be much more straightforward to find permanent relief from this existence.

• Love
Reactions: lessthanperfect and buttonfish
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
i feeeeel this on a different level. i regularly fantasise about getting unlucky on my way home from college and somebody taking it out of my hands. i always walk past all the shitty bars and down the back alleys to get home just in case i might be in the "wrong place and the wrong time" and it's no longer my decision.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost, lessthanperfect and buttonfish
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
i feeeeel this on a different level. i regularly fantasise about getting unlucky on my way home from college and somebody taking it out of my hands. i always walk past all the shitty bars and down the back alleys to get home just in case i might be in the "wrong place and the wrong time" and it's no longer my decision.
for real.
sometimes i think about purposely pissing off cops so that theyd shoot me

Reactions: lessthanperfect
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
i think it's completely down to luck really, most people you can piss them off to no end and they'll do nothing but some people are so eager for violence that it takes hardly anything. i hear sooo many stories on the news about teenagers being murdered and their families are devastated because the victim was so full of life. But the people who aren't full of life and are ready to go aren't ever the ones who meet that fate at someone else's hands. the world is backwards.

Reactions: lachrymost, UnwillingSavior, lessthanperfect and 1 other person
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
i think it's completely down to luck really, most people you can piss them off to no end and they'll do nothing but some people are so eager for violence that it takes hardly anything. i hear sooo many stories on the news about teenagers being murdered and their families are devastated because the victim was so full of life. But the people who aren't full of life and are ready to go aren't ever the ones who meet that fate at someone else's hands. the world is backwards.
its honestly so frustrating.

Reactions: lachrymost
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i have insomnia i could probably coerce myself into some doses

Reactions: Gonnerr
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I share you feelings

• Love
Reactions: buttonfish
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
Wait a second. I thought it was for pets euthanasia only.
Can it be prescribed to people aswell? Are you sure?
i just looked up the drug and saw insomnia as one of the things it can treat i assumed i could probably just ask some1 since i alr have the diagnosis. ig i gotta do more asking around

Reactions: UnwillingSavior and SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
i just looked up the drug and saw insomnia as one of the things it can treat i assumed i could probably just ask some1 since i alr have the diagnosis. ig i gotta do more asking around
Yes, please keep us updated with this. Please feel free to DM me too, you'd be of such a great help. Thank you.

Reactions: buttonfish
d3c4y

d3c4y

renzzo
Sep 22, 2023
Yes, please keep us updated with this. Please feel free to DM me too, you'd be of such a great help. Thank you.
doctorbarbiturate.com has a lot of information on nembutal as ctb method ( and list where to access getting it i think?)

Reactions: stxrdustprincex and lessthanperfect
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
ill make an appointment and find out ill let you know :)

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: UnwillingSavior, lessthanperfect and SmollMushroom
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
ik. its pathetic. im a useless person, and i genuinely cannot do anything (part of the reason i want to CTB)
but i wish so badly that someone could just come and kill me. that would get rid of all my reservations about going thru with it
Same! I wish someone could kill me as well. I thought of hiring a hitman to do it but sadly I'm broke :/

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect and voyager
W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
I've thought this too. That also gets rid of the extra pain and confusion there would be for my loved ones if it were suicide. Can't help but feel like it would hurt them less.

A

Amlg

Oct 22, 2023
I would be lying if I said that i didn't imagine someone shooting me in the head once too many times

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Can see where you're coming from. Murder/suicide does have it's appeal, but I think at the end of the day I'd prefer deciding myself when to end it. Wouldn't mind having an imaginary second though like the Japanese or Romans of old. Basically, one strikes the first blow to prove one's determination and that second then decapitates/stabs one to gift one a smooth passing.
Same! I wish someone could kill me as well. I thought of hiring a hitman to do it but sadly I'm broke :/
It's all scams anyway, don't worry about it.

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
doctorbarbiturate.com has a lot of information on nembutal as ctb method ( and list where to access getting it i think?)

Wwre you able to get N on doctorbarbiturate website?

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
i think if you're really desperate, you could try suicide by cop

that's my veeerry last hope

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to i wish so badly that someone could just come and kill me

X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
I'm gonna make a suggestion on the forum suggestions for people in this thread that find it hard to ctb alone. To people who are disabled some could be disabled or poor. I talked to numerous people, some had memory issues other had focusing problems which make it hard to research the preferred method. I hope you guys upvote my post on the forum suggestions

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-new-partner-mega-thread.143684/
I'm gonna make a suggestion on the forum suggestions for people in this thread that find it hard to ctb alone. To people who are disabled some could be disabled or poor. I talked to numerous people, some had memory issues other had focusing problems which make it hard to research the preferred method. I hope you guys upvote my post on the forum suggestions

Help make it easier.
but i wish so badly that someone could just come and kill me. that would get rid of all my reservations about goingwith it
it's not pathetic at all, ctb is a hard thing to bring yourself to do. although it's very rare, there might be someone who can help you on the partners thread if this is something you're serious about. (I'm not sure if helping like that is against guidelines but there's always that one individual)

i think if you're really desperate, you could try suicide by cop

that's my veeerry last hope

Wwre you able to get N on doctorbarbiturate website?

Can see where you're coming from. Murder/suicide does have it's appeal, but I think at the end of the day I'd prefer deciding myself when to end it. Wouldn't mind having an imaginary second though like the Japanese or Romans of old. Basically, one strikes the first blow to prove one's determination and that second then decapitates/stabs one to gift one a smooth passing.

It's all scams anyway, don't worry about it.

I would be lying if I said that i didn't imagine someone shooting me in the head once too many times

I've thought this too. That also gets rid of the extra pain and confusion there would be for my loved ones if it were suicide. Can't help but feel like it would hurt them less.

ill make an appointment and find out ill let you know :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost21