I

iasfh

Jan 7, 2024
Last July/August I attempted suicide with 1000 tylenol pills. Nobody thought I was gonna make it. I originally was not going to attempt again bc of college and the fact I'd probably be in the hospital and not be able to go, until I realized how many holds I have on my account that I'd have to fix first. School is in 4 days and I have 4-5 different holds. chances are I wouldn't take it seriously anyway. I also didn't attempt bc I dont have anywhere to hide after I sleep/faint and if they can't wake me up or have any reason to believe I overdosed I will be hospitalized like last time. A lot of overthinking on my part, but if I'm not going to be in college, I can afford it. Hopefully it works, I can see me failing again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SVEN
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Do Not Barbara Dunkelman GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cursedcure and doormat25
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
yeah... idk what to tell you here, you know it's probably not going to work... i'm sorry you are suffering and want to end your life, but you already know how it will end

Reactions: doormat25 and Praestat_Mori
I

iasfh

Jan 7, 2024
yeah... idk what to tell you here, you know it's probably not going to work... i'm sorry you are suffering and want to end your life, but you already know how it will end
Yeah it's wierd bc doctors didn't think I was going to make it. I don't know why I posted this here, I alr know the aditude that people here have towards overdosing on otc medications. I just don't know what other way to go. I tried hanging, I always have problems and I always found a way to free myself when hanging. And for partial I never black out. it's just hard.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I'm sorry but Tylenol and alcohol will likely send you to the hospital but will not actually kill you. If you truly want to die then you will need a better method.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: voidstar, Praestat_Mori and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
^^^^ it's an over the counter pankiller that you don't need a prescription for
i was just about to edit mine to add "thats why theyre prescriptions, theyre more likely to work" lol

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry but Tylenol and alcohol will likely send you to the hospital but will not actually kill you. If you truly want to die then you will need a better method.
or just keeping doing it until your liver says "f you!!"

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Whatever the success or failure of this attempt, I wish you well and am sorry things are so bad for you. Best wishes for achieving your desire.

Reactions: cursedcure
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
i think you can die from tylenol OD, but it's not quick, painless, it's agonizing for days until liver failure, and just not recommended. not all prescription drugs will kill you either, i suggest you do more research before attempting that again, especially if you have tried before and it didn't work

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
"Most people have few or non-specific symptoms in the first 24 hours following overdose. These symptoms include feeling tired, abdominal pain, or nausea. This is typically followed by absence of symptoms for a couple of days, after which yellowish skin, blood clotting problems, and confusion occurs as a result of liver failure. Additional complications may include kidney failure, pancreatitis, low blood sugar, and lactic acidosis. If death does not occur, people tend to recover fully over a couple of weeks.[3][4] Without treatment, death from toxicity occurs 4 to 18 days later." Sourc

"Mortality from paracetamol overdose is now about 0.1-0.4%, although without treatment, severe liver damage would occur in many people depending on their blood paracetamol concentration." Sourc 1 and sourc 2

Reactions: rozeske
I

iasfh

Jan 7, 2024
i think you can die from tylenol OD, but it's not quick, painless, it's agonizing for days until liver failure, and just not recommended. not all prescription drugs will kill you either, i suggest you do more research before attempting that again, especially if you have tried before and it didn't work
That's the same thing I know from looking into it. When I tried the first time I was so desperate I didn't care about the pain. They must have been real good at their job because I experienced no pain while in the hospital from the attempt.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You must be so desperate to attempt with a method that doesn't work and you already "see yourself failing". Don't put yourself into more agony and suffering. I'm sorry life is so rough that you have to consider an unreliable method.

Have you exhausted all recovery methods? I wish you all the best with whatever you decide to do but think about whether u want to put urself into more agony and pain with a failed attempt when you can avoid it. Just my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: cursedcure, voidstar, doormat25 and 1 other person