paroxyical

paroxyical

you dont have to understand to accept.
Feb 15, 2020
I can't stop thinking about Callie. fuck.

i couldve been there had i known. we were so similar. but i just didnt know.
for context Callie Lewis was my childhood best friend's sister. i didnt even know about this website being linked to her. i found this website on my own and saw threads here about her. she was autistic, like me. i couldve been a friend. but i lost contact with her at like age 7 and never saw her again. its just so fucking weird to me that i found this website right as she was kinda a big topic of cfocus on here. i feel really connected to her, even though im not.
it sounds so dumb but i know we have similar souls. i miss her, and i never miss anyone, and i havent known her for years. its almost like... i dont miss knowing her when i was young, i miss her now, even though I didn't know her now. I SHOULD have known her. im really upset. i should have known her.
im sorry about everything Callie and i love you (platonic) even if you never knew that
i think i might be using the wrong pronouns possibly, sorry if i am. callie changed their name quite a lot throughout the time i knew them, but i didnt find out why because if they were trans or nb i was too young to have been told
im sobbing so much i need a hug
:(
id really appreciate someone rn, even if it's just like "sorry" or "stfu"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Lupgevif
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I can't do much for you or say I can understand what you're feeling but I can send a huge hug and some love your way ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: paroxyical