WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
My house is old and depressing. If I lived in a nice house with nice furniture and all, life would be less depressing...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, XYZ, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
My house is old and depressing. If I lived in a nice house with nice furniture and all, life would be less depressing...
Sameee. Of course something else would take its place as depressing. Whether it is a car, friends, family, etc... but a nice house would kinda help. It works for The Sims Haha

Reactions: WitheringAway and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Sameee. Of course something else would take its place as depressing. Whether it is a car, friends, family, etc... but a nice house would kinda help. It works for The Sims Haha
Sometimes but not always.
A thing could make a person happy for a very long time if he/she have high anticipation & appreciation for it.
I feel like a house is where we spend most of our time besides work/school/social activities, so it makes sense to want to relocate/improve/renovates it, for it to be comfy.
:sunglasses: :heart:

Reactions: Isadeth
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Frsss it's like id rather be depressed and suicidal in a nicer environment. Don't like all circumstances piling up on me like this

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Sometimes but not always.
A thing could make a person happy for a very long time if he/she have high anticipation & appreciation for it.
I feel like a house is where we spend most of our time besides work/school/social activities, so it makes sense to want to relocate/improve/renovates it, for it to be comfy.
:sunglasses: :heart:

Ah that's true. I know I felt like a new nice house will help. In fact, it could possibly keep me here longer. I just feel that if one thing is accomplished and crossed off your list that something else will take its place. Then again, if you make yourself a nice little nest and have your own space that isn't constantly draining your funds it could absolutely help. Thank you for pointing that out! ♡

Last edited:
Reactions: WitheringAway and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't have my own place and I rent an en-suite room with shared communal space, just like other people.
At least I don't sleep on the street, so I'm grateful for that actually..
:ahhha:
Ah that's true. I know I felt like a new nice house will help. In fact, it could possibly keep we here longer. I just feel that if one thing is accomplished and crossed off your list that something else will take its place. Then again, if you make yourself I nice little nest and have your own space that isn't constantly draining your funds it could absolutely help. Thank you for pointing that out! ♡
That's a fair point.
Maintenance/mortgages etc can be expensive...
And yes we will get over things eventually but some things last longer than others is what I meant =)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, WitheringAway and Isadeth
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
"Everywhere you go, there you are." Really, nicer walls only change you dingey the inside of your soul is for only so long. Eventually, the darkness of how you feel about yourself will make the even nicest surroundings look and feel depressing.

• Love
Reactions: Silenos and KleinerWolf
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I get you and feel the same. My dream is to move into a brand new apartment and experience what that'd be like before I die. Fat chance tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I've desperately wanted for a long time to buy a plot of land and get a premade 1 bedroom house delivered. costs money though.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ and KleinerWolf