Thats all, im tired

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: bloodblacknothing, Gonnerr, soviet_connection1 and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Me too . I didn't have any problems before I was born , trapped into the body of a small fragile animal.

Then on top of that born into this evil world prison they won't allow you to escape

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, fedupwithlife and Yavannah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I wish for the same thing more than anything. I see it as being such a harmful and dreadful thing having the ability to exist here in this world filled with endless suffering, only the eternity of non-existence appeals to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and _02aslademe
_02aslademe

_02aslademe

I miss you
Aug 22, 2023
Yeah, me too. Most of us, I think.

Born into this world already imperfect then forced to be perfect when I couldn't achieve it- academics, looks, behaviours, virtually everything. Already fragile then pushed to a breaking point.

Death seems to be the only way to real peace. Just too exhausted to really live anymore, and if I'm not really living then what's the point in being alive? It doesn't even feel like I was "alive" in the first place. So tired.

I wish you the very best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and fedupwithlife
punkarmadillo

punkarmadillo

Jan 18, 2023
Some of us simply shouldn't have existed and have Caused nothing but disruption since we did.

A

ablationaaa457

Jul 26, 2023
It's something that rather frustrates me at times. My parents always tell me that I'm supposed to be grateful to them for being born here, but they conveniently forgot that I did NOT consent to be born into this world. Consent is a two-way street, and it's incredibly stupid to act like I owe them shit simply because they yanked me into this world. It's become incredibly clear to me that things would have been infinitely better if I'd just never existed in the first place. Every single person in school would have been miles happier if I hadn't existed, and same for college. I've been nothing but a net negative every single day in every single scenario. It'd have been much easier for everyone if I'd simply just never existed in the first place.

didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Hard to live, harder to die. Fuck.