FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I wish this miserable episode, and this "fleeting dream of life" would just end finally and not drag on... there is no hope or desire for me anymore. Everything that could interest me in life is a dead and useless dream now. I just feel so trapped, and having limited to no means of ctb is so frustrating...

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Redacted24
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here in this undesirable existence. I really do hate how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, I wish there's the option to just easily cease existing in peace.

Reactions: migimortis and FadingDawn
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Same, they make suicide harder, which is already hard enough. I know the trapped feeling.
I hope peace for you, regardless of what you decide to do.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I wish this miserable episode, and this "fleeting dream of life" would just end finally and not drag on... there is no hope or desire for me anymore. Everything that could interest me in life is a dead and useless dream now. I just feel so trapped, and having limited to no means of ctb is so frustrating...
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here in this undesirable existence. I really do hate how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, I wish there's the option to just easily cease existing in peace.
If suicide was normalized, there would be a labour shortage lol. Society loves ignoring the unfortunate, but when the unfortunate try to take power into their own hands by ending their lives, society is interested all of a sudden. How interesting...