WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
That's all I ask. I wanna have the freedom to be who I am and embrace how I feel is the true me. Instead I'm trapped in this fucking country playing pretend.. living a lie day on n day out. I feel so fake and pathetic and desperate. God I fucking hate me!!! Just want to break free!! Just want to feel free. Just want to be who I am. I'm so fucking tired. I want to rest at night knowing I am me. I am who I'm meant to be. Not this!!! Not this fucking trash that I have to fake to be!! I'm tormented in this life why did I have to be born into this shitty circumstances WHYYYY??????

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kinzokukae, TheSoulless, MoreThanAFeeling and 8 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We all have to be fake in this plastic society. It can be pretty damn annoying at times so I understand your frustration. I wish I had a solution for you but I don't think there really is one.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, kinzokukae, WitheringAway and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I struggle a lot with personality consistency. I can't relax with people, so I am constantly trying to say the right things. All this ends up doing is making my views and behavior seem really inconsistent between people I talk to, which I guess might not be much of a problem, but it still makes me feel confused about how I want to act around people.

Reactions: kinzokukae, WitheringAway and Desi
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
Can you tell us more precisely ? What is the role you're playing while you feel totally someone else.is it Professionnal ? Personal ?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Well just do it, fuck what everyone else thinks lol! That's been me since I became aware of how they try to get us to conform. Expect to lose relationships though. You will find people who accept u. Only conform to the degree it's necessary I suppose.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
It would be great if we didn't need to eat to survive because we wouldn't need to work for a living. Are we really doctors, nurses or road sweepers? We are really human beings, not the roles we play. The whole business of life is struggle and strife. Isn't that what Darwin taught. Science has proved that time and time again. Life is a struggle that ends in death.

Reactions: WitheringAway and ocd is bad
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Life is like a shitty play or a game. Fake it till you die. I hate it.

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Well just do it, fuck what everyone else thinks lol!
Being myself around here means I get arrested and prosecuted and sent to jail (for being lgbt)
Can you tell us more precisely ? What is the role you're playing while you feel totally someone else.is it Professionnal ? Personal ?
I have to fake being straight and I have to marry a man pretty much

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Being myself around here means I get arrested and prosecuted and sent to jail (for being lgbt)

I have to fake being straight and I have to marry a man pretty much
Oh I see. That sounds horrible. Where is this at?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993