ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
The days are hell. Wake up wishing I had killed myself the night before, the week before, the month before, and, well, you get the idea. It's miserable in and of its own right, but throw in health and financial problems and it just gets 100 times worse. I don't want to participate in anything and yet if I don't i'll be in a worse position. I can't even afford my own rent each month and have to be a constant financial drain on my family which makes me feel fucking great, and the only alternative is to simply work more... yeah, i'm having so much fun already let me throw more hours of hell and stressful bullshit into the mix because that will make me feel much better. this is such a shitshow I can't even enjoy my normal distractions anymore. I feel guilty buying food to eat because I'm so behind on bills and everything it's just a fucking nightmare each day and I have o fucking fun! It blows my fucking mind the human race has survived as long as it has with its ability to be a constant fucking hell hole for most of its occupants

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ClownMe, MyFinalProject, CTB Dream and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is a terrible concept, I believe it to be a cruel mistake. It's just so awful how humans are brought into this world to endure so much pointless and tedious suffering. It can certainly be horrible feeling trapped in a life that you hate, day after day where things can easily get worse at any moment. Life does just seem to be endless problems with no real relief and your feelings of wishing to escape from it all are understandable.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, MyFinalProject, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It's sad when socioeconomic unfairness is something that society could improve on if only it cared about the abandoned underclass.

I tried to overcome this problem with a brutal strategy of ceasing all spending on everything except basic food, working constantly for years and putting every last dollar into buying an inexpensive house. Then came the reality of ageing, accumulated health issues and burnout. Oh, and that house is now doubled in value so even the most extreme efforts would put it out of reach if I were starting out today.

With hindsight, I would have tried to collaborate with others - at least renting a home with others rather than insisting on being by myself. And yet, this could have led to even worse disasters like divorce. For some of us there just doesn't seem to be an easy way in this uncaring world.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ikadasui and Forever Sleep
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Life really is a terrible concept, I believe it to be a cruel mistake. It's just so awful how humans are brought into this world to endure so much pointless and tedious suffering. It can certainly be horrible feeling trapped in a life that you hate, day after day where things can easily get worse at any moment. Life does just seem to be endless problems with no real relief and your feelings of wishing to escape from it all are understandable.
A lot of it too is just the fat on the pork. There's so many things that are just unnecessary complications that only serve to better one's "professional image" like say for example credit scores. It's far too exhausting

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya this life terrible awfil.see all thing terrible come tog ,human real cruel species they deliverate do thing make more money force struggle other this species mobster real sorry make hurt. All this money fod rent etc why one do many get nothing this life wrong

Reactions: ikadasui
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Bedridden. Life pain unbearable. So sorry poor forced work. Unbearable... Food more important... Best wishes... Hope free

• Aww..
Reactions: ikadasui and ClownMe