hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
Hi hi. I'm gonna say some wins I've had last week plus today.

So today I'm became determined to stop feeling guilty for being mad at my parents for how they treat me.

I just really took a look at all the problems in my life and most of them are because of how they treat me. It feels so icky and ungrateful of me to say this but it's the only way I can try to find my own happiness.

So for my wins from last week, I started working on my work on Thursday instead f Sunday when it's due. I didn't catch up like i wanted to. And I only read less than 2 out of give chapters but I'm trying to be proud of small achievements.

Please share any wins yall have had this week. I like hearing about new positives in ppls lives

• Love
Reactions: ramon, Jeav, like-spoiledmilk and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
That's great progress! Coming to terms with guilt and bad parent relations are tough. Sounds like you're doing well.

Reactions: hoppybunny
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
Today I went to the psychologist and bought a pizza to eat. those are my achievements 😎

Reactions: hoppybunny
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
Today I went to the psychologist and bought a pizza to eat. those are my achievements 😎
Good job mate. Was the pizza tasty?
That's great progress! Coming to terms with guilt and bad parent relations are tough. Sounds like you're doing well.
Thank you. I'm trying. I have to move to a room closer to my parents room which sucks 🙃 but otherwise things are going well.

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
i have to say, your tone of voice in your writing does NOT match the personality of your profile picture and it is thoroughly throwing me off💀

• Yay!
Reactions: Sylveon and hoppybunny
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
i have to say, your tone of voice in your writing does NOT match the personality of your profile picture and it is thoroughly throwing me off💀
Lollll. I get you. I always imagine that people's profile pics are the ones typing so mismatched pfps always throw me off.

I just picked a random photo of my fav when customizing my profile

• Yay!
Reactions: damienlerone03
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
Good luck in finding your way indeed it's up to you

Optimistic individuals see the glass as half full because they focus more on the brighter side of the situation.

They acknowledge the presence of the water and what you could do with it and not what the glass is missing. While the pessimists, on the other hand, focus more on the glass becoming empty, which is a more negative way of looking at it.

You are still young and have a lot to accomplish. My recommendation as a 32-year-old is to follow what you love doing, both in your work and studies. Also, you shouldn't dwell on past mistakes or feel regretful about them. Instead, you should view mistakes as valuable learning opportunities. By acknowledging and learning from them, you gain wisdom and experience, which is a significant benefit in your personal growth (that's how humanity work, if you get to have kids you won't repeat what your parents did to you) and you'll break a cycle calling transgenerational/intergen trauma.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Zhendou, hoppybunny, damienlerone03 and 1 other person
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
Good luck in finding your way indeed it's up to you

Optimistic individuals see the glass as half full because they focus more on the brighter side of the situation.

They acknowledge the presence of the water and what you could do with it and not what the glass is missing. While the pessimists, on the other hand, focus more on the glass becoming empty, which is a more negative way of looking at it.

You are still young and have a lot to accomplish. My recommendation as a 32-year-old is to follow what you love doing, both in your work and studies. Also, you shouldn't dwell on past mistakes or feel regretful about them. Instead, you should view mistakes as valuable learning opportunities. By acknowledging and learning from them, you gain wisdom and experience, which is a significant benefit in your personal growth (that's how humanity work, if you get to have kids you won't repeat what your parents did to you) and you'll break a cycle calling transgenerational/intergen trauma.

View attachment 147706
The graphic at the end is so true and hellpful. It describes me perfectly. Thank you for your kind words. I'll be looking into the source of the graphic to find more mental health resources.

• Love
Reactions: Jeav