heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
this past weekend i was really debating on ctb'ing. my boyfriend and roommate went out of town to a concert and i was home alone. i ended up not doing it because i decided i didn't want to ctb at our place. i'm not sure where i want to do it actually. the days leading up to it when i initially had my mind set out tho, i felt relief. i really don't think i was meant for living. part of my method (sn), i have street xans to go with it. i haven't tried this ever before, until today. i took one this morning to see how it would make me feel. i was sweaty and could feel my heart beating. but , i felt genuinely normal for once. i didn't feel anxious, or depressed, or anything. my brain was quiet too - something i've never experienced before. i didn't have any interrupting thoughts and i could actually focus. i had the energy and the drive !! to do things. as much i enjoy feeling this way, it made me realize just how not normal i actually am. i cry when i have to leave the house sometimes because i get so anxious. i wake up not wanting to live. but for the first time, i don't feel like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bear1234, hellworldprincess, vampire2002 and 2 others
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
If I had SN I would drive to the middle of nowhere and take it as soon as I could.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
If I had SN I would drive to the middle of nowhere and take it as soon as I could.
Me too. Couldn't wait to drink it up. Plus set up the partial hang to make sure it's 100% effective.

Reactions: Trav1989
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Me too. Couldn't wait to drink it up. Plus set up the partial hang to make sure it's 100% effective.
Yeah, it's honestly going to be difficult for me to not do so the moment I get it. I've been done for a while and am just ready to see what is next at this point and hoping for nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

death come kind. lay no curse on me.
Jun 29, 2024
Benzos can really work wonders. Sadly I can't hold on to any without taking them all basically in one sitting.
I don't think you're supposed to feel sweaty or feel your heart beat tho. You never know what street pill actually contain.
Anyway I'm glad you had a good experience.