B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
There's a thread about those who want to shut this site down. I didn't read the whole thread about parents demonising this site so this point might have already been made.

Those who come to this site find the most genuine empathy for suicidal individuals. Those here also do not oppress or want to subjugate the suicidal mind. They only use words. No force or deprivation of liberty on suicidal individuals. No prejudice against the suicidal mind or the act of suicide. For me this is the embodiment of care and the opposite of mental healthcare. This site to me is the best example of humane care and while it has its faults it is a site that truly cares about suicidal individuals as free men (and women) as well as having so many here who have real care.

Those who want to destroy the site perhaps they should try joining it and demonstrate they have the competency to care? As in the title it is a challenge for them to be humane. Do they have the same level of empathy and compassion as i have seen so clearly demonstrated in those who value the existence of this site - it is their challenge.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, NightmareTour, Symbiote and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I win by hiding from problems so it's kinda like they don't exist and then killing myself tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, Fragile, 262653 and 1 other person
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
Well said born free!! I mentioned in another thread something about the compassionate and empathic qualities in members here being beyond what I have typically come across online, and honestly, in person too. There is a depth of understanding probably because we have walked in the same shoes to some extent and are not in denial about it. Thank you for the very nice validation of what many of us are experiencing.

Reactions: bornfree
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
It is to want what suicidal individuals want i only see it here not in psychiatric and mental health care.
I win by hiding from problems so it's kinda like they don't exist and then killing myself tbh
i don't think those who are against this site recognise just how awful it is to feel suicidal so they focus on preventing death. They hide themselves from the truth about pain until they suffer it. When they spend years of forced to stay suicidal aqnd be kept on being made to feel even more suicidal thoughts ands feelings they'll want to come here.
Well said born free!! I mentioned in another thread something about the compassionate and empathic qualities in members here being beyond what I have typically come across online, and honestly, in person too. There is a depth of understanding probably because we have walked in the same shoes to some extent and are not in denial about it. Thank you for the very nice validation of what many of us are experiencing.
thanks. And thanks to you for being part of this site that cares so much about what's important to suicidal individuals instead of what's important to those who want to treat us like we are their property and force us to suffer against our wills like sadists want to do.
i got a reply from the Samaritans. They asked me to remember happy times and it just makes things worse. I don't want to remember any moments with the monsters who call themselves the human race in them.

It typifies what i face. It comes so naturally to make it even worse for me to be alive

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Once I've been talking to a self-proclaimed life coacher. Runs her own business, quite wealthy, goes to retreats, all that. She made an appeal to worse problems, said that I'm overreacting, making my problems bigger than they are, and recommended me to imagine a happy place next time I feel bad. Oh, she also call me a smart person, and recommended to get a job as a cashier.

• Wow
Reactions: antigone_iris, puppy9, woxihuanni and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm still new here, but I can feel the effects of this site. Before I joined, I just had to shoulder on through the day with no place to tell my thoughts or find justification in my future actions. My other stomping ground is Reddit, but there's only so much you can say and you have to censor yourself from wanting to speak out about certain issues in the realm of suicide before you get the authorities sent to your home. Even in the psych ward, you're forbidden from talking about suicide and how you feel on it, even if it's coming from a perspective of not doing it, but why you keep on thinking of doing it. Any mention of it is forbidden. Can't even tell your therapist about your thoughts before they threaten to send you to the hospital for thinking such ill things.

This site provides a hospice for those who want to talk about things, just get it off their chest instead of bottling it up in fear. Outside people that do not have our illness may never see or feel what it's like to have your mind and soul hate you for who you are or what you experienced in life. They never knew what it's like growing up with a negative worldview and how we cope with it. I wouldn't wish it on them or my worst enemy, it's debilitating and the only way out is "finding our way home". I know this land I walk on is not my home, can never be my home, therefore I have overstayed my welcome and I'm on borrowed time.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
They say they care about me with the same lies they have to tell themselves to have self esteem. No good comes from the criminalisation of assisted suicide and all they can do well is prove they have no good in them by denying me my death. I have always been better off having never been born when they care so much about making a suicidal want to die that there's not assisted suicide there to protect suicidal individuals.
Once I've been talking to a self-proclaimed life coacher. Runs her own business, quite wealthy, goes to retreats, all that. She made an appeal to worse problems, said that I'm overreacting, making my problems bigger than they are, and recommended me to imagine a happy place next time I feel bad. Oh, she also call me a smart person, and recommended to get a job as a cashier.
If she faces your pain and she recognises just how much more pain is created by the freedom to make a suicidal want to die then she would direct her efforts at the real problem. She thinks there's something wrong with you not something deeply evil in those who are so unaffected by how suicidal individuals feel.
I'm still new here, but I can feel the effects of this site. Before I joined, I just had to shoulder on through the day with no place to tell my thoughts or find justification in my future actions. My other stomping ground is Reddit, but there's only so much you can say and you have to censor yourself from wanting to speak out about certain issues in the realm of suicide before you get the authorities sent to your home. Even in the psych ward, you're forbidden from talking about suicide and how you feel on it, even if it's coming from a perspective of not doing it, but why you keep on thinking of doing it. Any mention of it is forbidden. Can't even tell your therapist about your thoughts before they threaten to send you to the hospital for thinking such ill things.

This site provides a hospice for those who want to talk about things, just get it off their chest instead of bottling it up in fear. Outside people that do not have our illness may never see or feel what it's like to have your mind and soul hate you for who you are or what you experienced in life. They never knew what it's like growing up with a negative worldview and how we cope with it. I wouldn't wish it on them or my worst enemy, it's debilitating and the only way out is "finding our way home". I know this land I walk on is not my home, can never be my home, therefore I have overstayed my welcome and I'm on borrowed time.
Mental health professionals depend on the unlimited evils and cruelties the monsters who call themselves the human race want to do to suicidal individuals - so my life is so much more worth dying to escape from because they don't recognise they are the problem because they are so unaffected by how suicidal individuals feel that assisted suicide is illegal.

They should have killed me instead of do what they have done but they are only evil.

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
@bornfree
I didn't recieve notification from your quotation. Just saying. Probably because it was added after the post was made.

Fuck, I made a response and pressed the goddamn home page button... I'm so fucking tired. I don't want to write this again.
Short version: convincing others that I'm experiencing barely bearable suffering and not just crazy or spoiled, requires talking skills. That's how doctors assess if you're qualified to recieve a legal right for assisted suicide. Good luck convincing others if you're not a persuasive talker, don't possess necessary rhetoric skills. I hate this. That bitch was later complaining about her life. I was thinking about appealing to worse problems so she can feel what it is like. I ended up going no contact with her.

You know what' I think is the difference between an ally and an enemy? With an ally you have common interests, with an enemy you have conflicting interests.
If I want to die while health workers deny me the right to die and try hard to keep me alive, then health workers are my enemies. I don't feel like I have the capacity to defend my interests with voice. I don't see any other choice but to keep it down and off myself quietly when I'm ready to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

I would've fed dogshit to her. If I was feeling kind and generous.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 262653 and puppy9
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
@bornfree
I didn't recieve notification from your quotation. Just saying. Probably because it was added after the post was made.

Fuck, I made a response and pressed the goddamn home page button... I'm so fucking tired. I don't want to write this again.
Short version: convincing others that I'm experiencing barely bearable suffering and not just crazy or spoiled, requires talking skills. That's how doctors assess if you're qualified to recieve a legal right for assisted suicide. Good luck convincing others if you're not a persuasive talker, don't possess necessary rhetoric skills. I hate this. That bitch was later complaining about her life. I was thinking about appealing to worse problems so she can feel what it is like. I ended up going no contact with her.

You know what' I think is the difference between an ally and an enemy? With an ally you have common interests, with an enemy you have conflicting interests.
If I want to die while health workers deny me the right to die and try hard to keep me alive, then health workers are my enemies. I don't feel like I have the capacity to defend my interests with voice. I don't see any other choice but to keep it down and off myself quietly when I'm ready to do so.
You speak well enough. I understand the ally enemy thing.

The persuasion is irrelevant. The fundamental problem is the lack of empathy and understanding. It's one of the reasons i don't believe there's value in assessments. Not when there's no empathy and understanding. It would be like trusting a Nazi to care about a Jew.

I have a response from my MP who is concerned about my health. She's someone who has made me a slave to human cruelty and evil. My words can't change what she wants to force me to live to achieve.

My death will only happen when it is what others want. Tragedies upon tragedy that my life and death is in the hands of sadists but because the monsters who call themselves the human race are so sadistic they don't recognise the sadistic cruelty they achieve by denying me my death.

Suicidal individuals have to be liberated. There have been so many fights for liberation of so many peoples and groups throughout history. It is the proof that the monsters who call themselves the human race are always so cruel to suicidal individuals that the movement to liberate suicidal individuals is so late in history.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Deleted member 1465
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
WTF? Sorry, but she's an idiot.
I'm so grateful this site exists. You're all so awesome, a really cool community. Why close down this site? Those unhappy parents should be more concerned about providing empathy and care and support to their children, and not about taking away people's freedom. Some can be so judgemental. Huh.

Last edited:
Reactions: bornfree

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
WTF? Sorry, but she's an idiot.
Maybe. From what I've heard (not from her) she has a rich and intelligent husband. She is able to survive in the modern world, and has procreated. She didn't strike me as an idiot from the way she talked. Delusional maybe, but not stupid.