Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
I have everything I need, and have found a place where I have room for a full suspension. The note is ready, and my mind is at peace, I have written out who I want my money to go to, but I'm not sure if my body will cooperate. I like full suspension because it will be hard to cancel when I pussy out from pain, but idk if I can beat SI, I don't know if I'm even strong enough for something that is so inevitable. But the time is close, and I will just have to breath and clear my mind, tighten the noose, and kick my chair over.

• Hugs
Reactions: zenn7, death137, EmptyManForever and 5 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Good luck OP, booze might help

Reactions: zenn7, Deadman000_ and Pen>Sword
Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
My plan for full suspension would be to have the support not hold me fully upright. Then I can lean into the stricture and make sure I'm closing off the arteries. I might even lose consciousness at that point, and then it's a successful partial. Otherwise go ahead and remove the support knowing that choking won't be likely.

Reactions: Deadman000_ and wolfsoul
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
I dont think you should worry about SI with full suspension, and theres no beating SI with full suspension , once you kick the chair, gravity will do the job, SI may kick in but the force of gravity will be greater, if done properly , full suspension should make you unconscious in seconds

Reactions: Worndown, Deadman000_ and Toptock