• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
As desperate as I am I would definitely be willing to travel to another country if I was absolutely sure I can get SN there.

Reactions: Dliena
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
As desperate as I am I would definitely be willing to travel to another country if I was absolutely sure I can get SN there.
Why not go the whole hog and go to certain South American countries to try and get N?

Reactions: divinemistress36, Dliena and leavingthesoultrap
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
It's very easy to buy SN here in Brazil, but i don't know if it would be easy to bring back to your country.

Why not go the whole hog and go to certain South American countries to try and get N?
100% agree. N is a lot better, but it's harder to find. You won't have luck with it in Brazil but there are reports of users here who came here to South America and got it. I don't know where to look for it tho.

Good luck!

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It's very easy to buy SN here in Brazil, but i don't know if it would be easy to bring back to your country.

100% agree. N is a lot better, but it's harder to find. You won't have luck with it in Brazil but there are reports of users here who came here to South America and got it. I don't know where to look for it tho.

Good luck!
Peru and Columbia maybe.

Reactions: Dliena, hopeless08 and almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

Nov 24, 2023
Reactions: hopeless08 and Tears in Rain
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Anyone from Peru, Brazil or Columbia who knows their way around and can guide me to right places to get sn?πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

Nov 24, 2023
Anyone from Peru, Brazil or Columbia who knows their way around and can guide me to right places to get sn?πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I am brazilian, i ordered SN via internet. It isn't illegal here so you can just google a shop and buy. There are plenty of chemical shops selling here. I don't know if they can sell to ship it to outside tho. I believe you could order via internet, stay in an hotel or airbnb and ask it do be delivered there.

Mine will arrive next week or so, if you want i can test the purity and then let you know if the shop i bought from is good or not. It's a chemical shop so i think it's trustworthy but will make sure when i get the SN.

Edit: You can also the use search function to see threads about N. There was a post recently about a guy looking for N in Tijuana, in Mexico. It seems Mexico is also good for N. If you use the keywords i believe you might find some useful threads.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I am brazilian, i ordered SN via internet. It isn't illegal here so you can just google a shop and buy. There are plenty of chemical shops selling here. I don't know if they can sell to ship it to outside tho. I believe you could order via internet, stay in an hotel or airbnb and ask it do be delivered there.

Mine will arrive next week or so, if you want i can test the purity and then let you know if the shop i bought from is good or not. It's a chemical shop so i think it's trustworthy but will make sure when i get the SN.

Edit: You can also the use search function to see threads about N. There was a post recently about a guy looking for N in Tijuana, in Mexico. It seems Mexico is also good for N. If you use the keywords i believe you might find some useful threads.
Omg thank you for responding and sorry you are suffering as well. It's so unfair…
Yeah let me know about Brazil, I would be willing to go there if it would be possible to guide meβ€¦β€¦β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Hugs
Reactions: almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

Nov 24, 2023
Omg thank you for responding and sorry you are suffering as well. It's so unfair…
Yeah let me know about Brazil, I would be willing to go there if it would be possible to guide meβ€¦β€¦β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
No problem, glad i can help someone. And thanks, at least the suffering will end soon, i hope. πŸ™

Sure, i can guide you. If you want you can send me a DM so i don't forget to update you about the test. And i can send you some links of shops selling SN if i mine end up not being good.

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
No problem, glad i can help someone. And thanks, at least the suffering will end soon, i hope. πŸ™

Sure, i can guide you. If you want you can send me a DM so i don't forget to update you about the test. And i can send you some links of shops selling SN if i mine end up not being good.
I am planning on going to south america soon in the hopes of finding some N or SN if possible, as well as a bit of a holiday too as I've never really been anywhere apart from the UK. Is there any physical shops in Brazil or is it just online?