E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I wish there was an easy option to die/for self deliverance. Basiclly, you just will it and it happens.

The amount of risk with each method is crazy.

Although it is not easy, I'll get it done

• Hugs
Reactions: jbleakness, lost_ange1, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
There are plenty of easy ways to die. The problem is that they are likely to take a long time and leave you in agony while you slowly, painfully transition from life to death without being able to ask for help or even pain relief.

It's the combination of DIY methods with minimal pain and low risk of failure that's the stumbling block.

Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I wish there was an easy option to die/for self deliverance. Basiclly, you just will it and it happens.

The amount of risk with each method is crazy.

Although it is not easy, I'll get it done
The amount of risk is much less if you plan carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly it's just horrific and criminal how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace. People say things like loads of methods exist but there isn't the option of a death that is peaceful, guaranteed, instantly accessible to all with no risks involved and no risks of pro-suffering people getting in the way with no struggle involved or planning.

It's just disgusting how people have to struggle so much to die in the first place, all that I want is to have the option of a painless death like never waking again, people should simply be able to peacefully die whenever they wish to. It should be and needs to be the most basic human right especially all that's desirable to me is non-existence, I'd never wish to suffer in this meaningless existence under any circumstances.

Reactions: susanna
lost_ange1

lost_ange1

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Yes, it would be nice if there was an easier way but we are just not meant to ctb, not by society and not by nature.
Life and deaths is supposed to be out of our hands. We don't choose to be born and we're also not meant to choose our death. Which is stupid.

Of course there are methods with higher success rates but still, nothing is 100%, there are always odds. And more important there will always be those people who wanna save you, because they don't understand our wish to find peace in our own end.