• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

๐ŸŽต Be all, end all ๐ŸŽต
Apr 17, 2023
I wonder if there's ever been a person who ctb and then a bunch of family members and friends eventually ctb as well.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i don't have any family or friends to worry abt๐Ÿงธ& i'm bringing my bear w me when i jump. so that's luckily 1 less thing to stress over, i guess. & i'm sure a domino effect of suicides has happened b4.

• Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, Ambivalent1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatโ€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think anyone cares enough about me to ctb as well. I honestly don't think that they would even care if I ctb or not.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I'm currently the example in my family and we are all mentally ill. A couple would definitely come with me if I CTB. Makes really doubt myself. I have to fight both the love of my family and SI.

Reactions: winterparty
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
I'm not sure I want to CTB while my mum is still alive. I don't think she would follow but I'm not 100% sure. Everyone else is strong enough. (The two people I have left, lol)

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
My mother would kill herself too I'd imagine because she couldn't bare my death.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Adรปnรขi, matt1968, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Jan 17, 2023
I'm not sure I want to CTB while my mum is still alive. I don't think she would follow but I'm not 100% sure. Everyone else is strong enough. (The two people I have left, lol)
Same here! Everyone around me is strong enough but my mom so I'm just waiting...

• Hugs
Reactions: winterparty and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Probably so. I know my mother is obviously never going to recover again. But it's like what else you want me to do with my life then? Just content and continue like this
another trill frill amount of years centuries and whatever the frick else? No just no call me cruel even selfish if you'd like but no. I've lost it and this will for sure cement that.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
i don't have any family or friends to worry abt๐Ÿงธ& i'm bringing my bear w me when i jump. so that's luckily 1 less thing to stress over, i guess. & i'm sure a domino effect of suicides has happened b4.
Your death might be reported as a murder suicide because of the bear....

That's an interesting idea though. I wonder if I should get a bear for that purpose. I had a white Christmas bear once that was comfy. I felt a lot better when I hugged it, which made me feel embarrassed because I'm a grown man.

Reactions: divinemistress36
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Your death might be reported as a murder suicide because of the bear....
yeah Mr. Kuma (my teddy) pushed me off then joined me in death, lol. if only, i've always wanted a ctb partner.
That's an interesting idea though. I wonder if I should get a bear for that purpose.
i def recommend getting a teddy bear. bears are the shit, i've had mine for years. he's been my only friend<333 so it's only right i bring him w me to my death too.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Ambivalent1
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
My partner may ctb after me. He used to be suicidal and then stopped after starting therapy, but this could bring him to the edge. It's one one the main reasons I'm not doing it yet.

• Aww..
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
yeah Mr. Kuma (my teddy) pushed me off then joined me in death, lol. if only, i've always wanted a ctb partner.

i def recommend getting a teddy bear. bears are the shit, i've had mine for years. he's been my only friend<333 so it's only right i bring him w me to my death too.
Lol I can picture it.
Jumping with a bear would cause bystanders to laugh at me :( motivating me to jump even more haha

I was trying to think of how to jump while not feeling vulnerable. Knit gloves, a beanie, a thermal long sleeve, pants obviously haha. What if the bear cushions your fall and you live?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I was trying to think of how to jump while not feeling vulnerable. Knit gloves, a beanie, a thermal long sleeve, pants obviously haha. What if the bear cushions your fall and you live?
knit gloves, a thermal, & a beanie, i'm guessing u live somewhere quite cold??i'm planning on jumping in the middle of the night so nobody will be out & about, i def don't wanna die w an audience.

& lmaooo, i plan on falling backwards so that'd be kinda crazy if Mr. Kuma somehow escaped from my arms & got behind me๐Ÿ˜ญmy biggest concern tbh is that the impact from hitting the ground will separate us. it irrationally bums me out :p

B

barkbark

โ€ฆ
Jan 22, 2024
my mom once told me she would either kill herself or need to get on intense medications if i ever ctb'd, and i do have one friend who i worry about a lot which while i don't think would be a contagion thing directly it might be a thing where i'm not able to be there for them in crisis. i doubt any of my music fans would even know i killed myself, let alone care, let alone have it be a contagion thing.

hopefully everyone else gets over me if/when i go, though.

MoMiiShii

MoMiiShii

As the Crow flies to the end
Dec 12, 2023
For family I doubt so. I've been neglected fresh out of the womb by my parents-for the first few years of my life I lived at my grandparents, and even after finally living with them, they neglected me emotionally. If at all, they'll be relieved, since nowadays my dad sees me as a laughing stock and never takes my mental health nor any struggle seriously, instead he says I'm too sensitive.. and as per my mom, I am a disappointment.

Friends maybe... I can't really keep stable relationships due to my eating disorder and depression, but I have one irl that I keep in touch somewhat and we hang out once in a blue moon. I also have this person whose not local (but from the same country), who for the first time makes me feel loved and he tells me he cares about me .. but I sort of doubt it's genuine, he's quite older than me and probably just views me as a possible fleshlight when we are first able to meet.
For family I doubt so. I've been neglected fresh out of the womb by my parents-for the first few years of my life I lived at my grandparents, and even after finally living with them, they neglected me emotionally. If at all, they'll be relieved, since nowadays my dad sees me as a laughing stock and never takes my mental health nor any struggle seriously, instead he says I'm too sensitive.. and as per my mom, I am a disappointment.

Friends maybe... I can't really keep stable relationships due to my eating disorder and depression, but I have one irl that I keep in touch somewhat and we hang out once in a blue moon. I also have this person whose not local (but from the same country), who for the first time makes me feel loved and he tells me he cares about me .. but I sort of doubt it's genuine, he's quite older than me and probably just views me as a possible fleshlight when we are first able to meet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I'm not really important enough for that. Aside from family, I've been invisible all my life and even family are unlikely to ctb just because of me

Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and Deleted member 65988
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I doubt it. Friends wouldn't care enough and have a small family, they'd stick together as lost too many already. And they think suicide is selfish so wouldn't

Last edited:
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
My parents are not the most stable people, and the bureaucratic fallout would be amazing, so maybe. But I also hate them so I don't really care.

Friends (I don't feel super close to them, I think they might perceive me as a charity case), maybe. It might be prudent to end the relationships first.

D

Deleted member 65988

Highly doubt it. I'm nowhere near that important plus, even if there was a chance, I'd not want anyone following my path.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
knit gloves, a thermal, & a beanie, i'm guessing u live somewhere quite cold??i'm planning on jumping in the middle of the night so nobody will be out & about, i def don't wanna die w an audience.

& lmaooo, i plan on falling backwards so that'd be kinda crazy if Mr. Kuma somehow escaped from my arms & got behind me๐Ÿ˜ญmy biggest concern tbh is that the impact from hitting the ground will separate us. it irrationally bums me out :p
No lol those clothes feel like a hug.
Jumping in the dark sounds scary. I can't stand the night.

The bear gets behind you sacrificing himself and saving you haha. I fear my hat coming off and being eternally separated from it. If there's an afterlife, i need everything on my person.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's been known for a partner to CTB after losing theirs.
whole families taking poison together. Very rare, but does happen.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
my mom once told me she would either kill herself or need to get on intense medications if i ever ctb'd, and i do have one friend who i worry about a lot which while i don't think would be a contagion thing directly it might be a thing where i'm not able to be there for them in crisis. i doubt any of my music fans would even know i killed myself, let alone care, let alone have it be a contagion thing.

hopefully everyone else gets over me if/when i go, though.
Music fans? You're famous?
Highly doubt it. I'm nowhere near thay important plus, even if there was a chance, I'd not want anyone following my path.
Super Saiyan rosรฉ

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Absolutely agreed with regard to their theme, love how different that form is from SSB.
Ssb God theme with the chorus is powerful

B

barkbark

โ€ฆ
Jan 22, 2024
Music fans? You're famous?
yes music fans, no i'm not famous lol. i just have a thousand youtube subs or so and a few things that went a little mini viral here and there, lmao. hence why i think most of the folks who follow me probably wouldn't know or care if i disappeared, i'm quite irrelevant and only even slightly known in a sub genre of a subgenre.

like for reference the peak of my music career is that i've been retweeted by virtual riot, a person most average people have never heard of lmao

although i probably won't say any more just to prevent outing myself for obvious reasons especially in the case i don't end up killing myself any time soon

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
yes music fans, no i'm not famous lol. i just have a thousand youtube subs or so and a few things that went a little mini viral here and there, lmao. hence why i think most of the folks who follow me probably wouldn't know or care if i disappeared, i'm quite irrelevant and only even slightly known in a sub genre of a subgenre.

like for reference the peak of my music career is that i've been retweeted by virtual riot and i've gotten a comment from chime, two people most average people have never heard of lmao

although i probably won't say any more just to prevent outing myself for obvious reasons especially in the case i don't end up killing myself any time soon
Greater achievement than many in science who make POISON VACCINES.