Banned
Jun 14, 2024
Why or why not?

Reactions: etherealspring and fleetingnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd write one to explain that I chose to end my existence as I didn't want to suffer in this meaningless existence just to inevitably die a slow painful death tormented by old age, I'd explain how suicide is rational for me to escape from pointless suffering and how eternal nothingness is always preferable to this existence that is so incredibly undesirable.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, anonymousfoxxo and Sylveon
anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I have not yet made up my mind, but I am leaning to not writing one. I think my passing will cause enough harm already. Adding a layer of talking back from the dead will just leave even worse scars behind. If I choose to leave, then I should leave, not raise awareness to what everyone already knew: that I was miserable, and that I am ending it.

burntboy

burntboy

Jun 13, 2024
maybe, but i don't want to sound like an att whore or smth. would be mstly to tell my mom it's not her fault.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'll write a few, to give to a few different people. I want to make it as clear as I can that there's nothing they could have done to stop me, and it wasn't their fault, just mine

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yes, it is already written, it will direct to some videos on my computer so that it is more than just written words. I know my parents will want to see me again many times, so I recorded them quite a bit, explaining my reasons, telling them that no one is to blame except the doctors, and various other things.

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Probably just bureaucratic information, should my family need it.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Yes. Death is hard for the people around me and I understand that, I want them to have something to be comforted by.

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
definitely, yeah. i don't wanna cause more harm to my loved ones but i'd like to at least tell them it wasn't their fault, especially my parents. i know the loss will be hard on them and i don't want them blaming themselves (even tho they'll probably do it anyway)

yellowjester

yellowjester

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Yes, but a very short one (I don'r want to come off as melodramatic). I only have to ensure that my suicide won't negatively reflect on my mother or my doctor, who've both done the utmost to help and support me; otherwise I wouldn't write one at all. I want to slip away as quietly as I can.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes and I intend to make mine as long and tedious to read as possible. My goal is to do my best to make sure it explains in great detail why I needed to CTB and why anyone is stupid for feeling sorry for me or thinking they could have prevented it. My suicide note so far is also written to be very insulting towards whoever is reading it because I want people to feel less guilty about me being gone. Part of that means making sure they understand just how cruel and uncaring I can be.

• Wow
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I always say no, but I'm not completely sure yet.

Even if I write a note, it will be very short.
I don't want to write a 500-page drama.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Yes, I think people deserve to know so they don't wonder why I ctb.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i dont even know what id say if i were to write a note. i just want to leave. and i want to be forgotten

the only reason y i would is to tell ppl it wasnt their fault

but even then i think they would probably know that